Chapter 30.

It's been two months since Louis last went to the club, two months since he last worked. Harry insisted he followed his dream now that he got the chance to do so as Harry makes enough money for the both of them, getting money from Robin, who owns a bussiness anyway. Two months since Louis started online classes to become a drama and English teacher.

It has also been two months of emptying his gut in the toilet every day and then telling his boyfriend it wasn't that bad and he surely didn't need to see a doctor. It was just the flu.

But those don't last two months.

"Louis, get in the car, we're going for ice cream!"

"I don't want to go." Louis shouts back from his position on the bed, joggers and a tshirt on his body as he watches a movie on his laptop.

"Louis William Tomlinson, listen to your mama and go on a date with your man!" Jay hollers from downstairs, making Louis sit up and sprint down the stairs to the door while putting on shoes. "Mama's can do everything, Harry."

"Why are you even here, mum?" Louis acts annoyed but kisses his mum's cheek anyway, loving the feeling of his mothers soft cheeks and warm hugs.

"You and Harry need some time out, I think, so me and Robin are going to have a girls-day."

"Oh, okay."

•••

"Where are we going, Haz?"

"You'll see, love."

"You know I don't like surprises."

"You'll see, love."

•••

"Harry, this isn't an ice cream shop."

"I know, Lou."

"Why are we at the hospital? I'm not sick."

•••

"Well, mr. Tomlinson, we looked through your papers and saw that you had a child a few years ago."

"Four years, yes."

"Right. Well, we looked into the symptoms you had back then and comparing them to what you told me today, I see lots of similarities. The blood and urine tests also seem to conclude- well of course, we don't want to get ahead of ourselves, so we'll have a look first." The doctor sets up an ultrasound machine next to the bed Louis was on. "This will be cold."

"I remember." Louis says but still hisses as the blue gel makes contact with his skin.

"So, as you probably know from the first time, this is your uterus." The doctor points at the sceen.

"Hi, Lou, I'm back with your water." Harry walks into the room without knocking, not paying attention to what's happening

"And here you can see the baby, congratulations, mr. Tomlinson, you're pregnant again."

••••••

Hello everybody!

This one is extremely short, but this story was supposed to end at chapter 20 so you can't really complain, right?

LOUIS IS PREGGERS WHO IS HAPPY!

Usually I'd ask y'all for baby names but I already have a name lol

Anyway:
- What will Harry say/do?
- What would you name your baby / how do you want to name your future kids?
- Cute middle names? (I do need those)

I have a thing for the name Anastasia but I don't really like Ana for short, I think Aurora is cool to stay in the princess theme. Mayden and Connor are names I like for boys.

I'm not too good with middle names, yet in our family we have lots lol (like I got four)

X Emma