Chapter 43

"Harry can you burp Liz? She just ate but she kept pushing away El so he hasn't had the chance to eat yet and God, Robin could wake up any time now and want breakfast as well!" Louis rushes around the kitchen, Elliot in his arms, latching onto his nipple to feed. "I haven't even looked into clothes for her yet!"

"Lou, slow down, love." Harry chuckles as he finishes burping his daughter and puts her in the crib they got in the living room. "Don't panic, just feed our boy," He brushed his fingers through the soft little hair on the infants head and then pecks Louis' cheeck lovingly. "We'll be alright, I'm going to wake up Robin and help her get ready."

"But I always help her get ready, she-"

"She'll understand, she's a smart girl, she knows how busy you are." Harry shuts him up by pecking his lips and walking upstairs to their oldest daughter's room.

Louis sighs for a second, feeling his baby boy let go of his nipple between his lips, ready to cry. His father quickly moves him to lean against his chest with his head over Louis' shoulder, ready to let out the gass build up inside his little body. Louis can't wait 'til they're back asleep, maybe he can get some sleep for a couple more hours as well.

•••

"Daddy?"

"Yes, my darling." The teacher looks over to Robin, smiling at her. "What's wrong?"

"Is papa mad at me?" She whispers as she nervously twirls an end of her wavy hair.

"Why would you even think that, boo?" Harry looks concerned but focusses on the road again, "Papa and I could never get mad at you, you're our princess!"

"Then why did he ignore me this morning?"

"He didn't ignore you, Ro, the twins were just a lot of work this morning, so he had to help them eat and clean them up."

"As he always does." Robin whispers under her breath.

"What was that, boo?"

"Nothing."

•••

"Papa can you cut my chicken?" Robin asks as she struggles with her childerens knife, but her words go unnoticed in the hectic dining room.

Louis is trying to get Elliot to eat something, but he keeps pushing Louis' chest as the parent tries to bring him closer. The baby is getting grumpier by the second, squirming in Louis' arms and froming his little eyebrows.

"Haz, can you warm up a bottle of formula? I don't think Elliot wants to drink from me. Please do it before he starts screaming, he is already getting fussy." Louis sighs aggravated.

"I would do that, if I wasn't busy with searching for Liz' dummy, she won't stop screaming if you haven't noticed." Harry grumbles under his breath, bouncing their youngest daughter on his hips as he wanders the room, hoping to find the thing he is desperately looking for.

"Hard not to notice when that's all I hear all fricking day while you're at work."

"Well excuse me for working, with three kids, someone's got to work to pay-"

That's last Robin heard of their fight as she ran up the stairs and to her room. Not that anyone noticed, they were all to busy with taking care of the twins.

•••

"Haz?"

"Yes, Lou?" Harry asks as he walks into their room, a towel low on his hips. He instantly becomes concerned when he sees the look on his fiancé's face. "What's wrong, love?"

Louis sighs and falls back against the pillows in their bed. "Do you think I'm a bad father?"

The older rushes to him and sits next to him, immediately ready to comfort. "Of course not, love, why would you even say such thing? You are amazing, so, so caring. The twins barely cry, because they don't have a reason to. You're constantly feeding them, pampering them, giving them a good cuddle during nap time, they-"

"Not the babies, Haz... I think I'm neglecting Robin a little." A tear rolls down his cheek, before he reaches up to wipe it away, Harry has already done that.

"Babe, she understands we are busy with her-"

"That doesn't make it okay, Harry! She deserves my attention as well, our attention. She's used to having it all to herself and now she's getting none of it. What if she hates us? What if she starts hating the babies because of me?"

Before Harry could even try to defend, a loud cry is heard through the babymonitor. "I'll go."

"No, no, I'll go, you've got school tomorrow and I can take a nap with the twins so, I've got the night shift." And with a kiss to his loves cheek, Louis steps out of the warm bed and goes to check on the baby.

He walks down the hall, silently, not to wake up Robin, but as he turns to open the door to the twin's bedroom, he sees it's already opened.

"Hush... You got to stay quiet, Lot." He hears the familiar voice of their oldest whisper. "You'll wake Lizzie if you keep crying and papa and daddy. Papa's really tired because he always looks after us, I think being superman is really hard work, so we gotta let him sleep, okay, Elsie?"

Robin giggles. "Should I call you Lot or Elsie, baby? What did you say? Elsie? Okay, Elsie it is."

••••••

Hello everybody!

Happy new year, it's been a fucking while! Excuse me for that but like the hollidays and now exams, your girl is tired.

The reason for this update is because I wanted to cheer up a good friend of mine, but she is kinda mad at me for this since it's 4 am for me and she has been saying I should go asleep since 2. Well, princessblou I promise, I'll go to bed now!!!

I hope you all started 2018 with a banger!

Questions:
- What do you think about this chapter?
- Opinions on the Robin situation?
- What is your new years resolution?
- How did you celebrate?

I got a lot of new years resolutions, the typical "be organised, lose weight, try something new" but also just to do some of the things on my bucket list.

I celebrated with friends and I kinda got a lil drunk, but the funny kinda too tipsy to call it tipsy (don't worry, I can legally drink here, I'm okay, I didn't puke, just laugh. A lot.)

This A/N is getting long though I feel like I want to say a million more things... should we do a character ask again soon?

Stay safe and sound, love you all.

X Emma

P.s.

To all of you who don't realise how powerful your voice is

To all of you who don't realise how powerful your voice is. Especially for you.