Chapter 46

"So, we have our tux fitting appointment this Saturday, ten a.m." Louis says after hanging up the phone, writing it down in his wedding-planning-planner.

"Together?" Harry looks up from feeding Elizabeth, who is making all cute baby noises, making a mess of every bite Harry tries to neatly feed her.

"Yeah together."

"Isn't that bad luck? The groom isn't supposed to see the bride in the wedding dress before the wedding, right?" Harry says making Louis snort.

"Well, last time I checked there was no bride nor a dress." Louis stands up to get Elliot from his cot to feed him as Harry throws another look at him, his infamous puppy-eyed look - one all three kids have copied and mastered as well. "Forget it, Styles, I've said it once and I'll say it again: I'm not wearing a dress."

"But Louuuu."

"Nope!" Louis yells over his shoulder. "Stop the begging eyes, it is not working on me this time!"

"Lizzie, don't you think papa would look beautiful in a dress? Princess or ballgown or mermaid?" Harry coos at the little girl, making her smile big with crickly eyes, much like when Louis smiles. Harry can't help himself, placing kisses on the chubby baby cheeks, making the girl coo even louder. "Look at my happy girl, smiley facey Lizzie."

•••

"Since Harry doesn't want to see the bride in her dress before the wedding," Louis shoots a sassy look at his fiancé, hip cocked to one side and all, "We'll both go get dressed at the same time and come out to show you one after the other. So the first one dressed, comes out, shows his tux and when they're done and back in the dressing room, the other comes out."

"Aye aye captain!" Niall jokingly says, making Robin laugh.

"I can't hear you." Harry plays along. "Aye aye captain!" Niall and Robin yell back, making everyone on the couch grin.

"Well, what you have to do is, of course, tell us how the tux fits us, but you also have to try make sure that the final suits match and like make sure we don't pick the same suit, though I think that is extremely unlikely, right mr. grandma's tablecloth?"

"Hey!" Harry fake whines.

"The wedding will be blue, green and white as most of you already know so, we have to try stay with those colours or at least have accents in those-"

"Lou, baby, I think they understand." Harry smiles, kissing his fiancé on the cheek. "Alright guys, we'll be back in a bit."

Harry leads Louis towards the two consultants waiting for them, leaving Anne, Jay, Gemma, Lottie, Niall and Robin on the couch to chat about the wedding.

•••

"I really wanted one of us to wear blue and one of us to wear green and when imagining the wedding, I always thought of Harry in the green suit." Louis says, nervously looking in the mirror.

"And?" Jay asks.

"I really love this suit."

•••

"I really wanted Louis to wear blue, it would make his eyes pop." Harry looks at his mum, playing with the rings on his hand.

"But?"

"I really love this suit."

•••

"Happy wedding-week, papa!" Robin and Harry shout as Louis stumbles into the kitchen, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

The daughter-father duo had woken early to decorate the house with balloons and banners, make tea and  of course bake chocolate cupcakes, Louis and Robins favourite.

"Awh babies," Louis coos as he looks around, smiling wide. "Come here, lovely."

He wraps Robin in his arms, kissing the girl on top of her head. "I love you, baby."

"Love you, too." Robin kisses Louis' cheek as he bends down before rushing to the plate of cupcakes and skillfully cram half of it in her mouth. "Sowwy, I wah 'ungwy."

Louis and Harry laugh, looking at the mess that is her daughter as the older one walks up to his fiancé, wrapping his arms around him. "Hi."

"Hi," Louis blushes, pressing his face against Harry's chest softly pressing his lips against the warm skin. "Morning."

"Twins already ate and are in their cot." Harry mumbles, "they should be happy in their until we finish breakfast. C'mon."

"You're trying to get me fat again before the wedding?" Louis chuckles as he sits down and grabs a cupcake. "Gotta still fit in my suit."

"You were never fat, love." Harry says as he hands him a cup of tea, "And if you were, there would just be more of you to love."

"Ugh, Styles, sappy little sh-" Louis' eyes quickly fly over to Robin, seeing the girl listening to him, "sappy little chinchilla?"

"Nice save, love."

"What did papa save?" Robin asks, trying to take her second cupcake.

"Nothing, baby." Harry says, handing her the cupcake, "here you are."

"Thank you." She replies, munching on this one much slower than she did with the first.

"Anyway as I was saying," Louis starts after a sip of tea, "leave the sap for the vows, Styles."

"Oh I will, you should prepare yourself for some tears, soon-to-be-Styles."

"Happy tears or regrettears from all the knock knock jokes you'll throw in there." Louis cocks an eyebrow questioningly.

"Oh, give it a rest, you love my jokes!"

•••

"Okay, let's see, we've got the suits, the rings, the cake, the loss of baby fat, the catering, the venue... I think we've got everything." Louis lets out a satisfied sigh, "We're ready."

"You're ready." Niall smiles at his friend.

"I am." Louis nods, smiling back. "I never thought I'd be ready for this moment. I never once thought for three years that it would ever be more than Robin and I. I never thought I'd be ready or need someone, the way I do with Harry. I am so ready to marry him."

"Well good cause the wedding is like in two days."

•••

Hello everybody!

Two chapters in one week, who am I? (Tbh idk what happened, lets just enjoy this me for as long as she stays, hopefully she stays until after the wedding chapter.)

Questions:
- Do you like the chapters counting down until the wedding?
- Do you like when I put pictures in chapters?
- What is one thing that needs to happen before this story finnishes?

X Emma