Chapter 39.

❗️Continued from last chapter❗️

••••••

"Hi, babe

Enjoyed the film? You were craving the salty popcorn, right?

Niall is here to take you out, you can go shopping together or just go for a latte! Do something fun, my creditcard is in your wallet!

I'll see you tonight, babe.

All the love,
H."

"I don't know what he's planning, I just had the orders to give you this and get you in my car." Niall shrugs as he stands on Louis and Harry's porch.

"I don't know either, I just have been receiving these letters the whole day, bubble bath, breakfast and Moana, Niall," Louis sums up, "Moana!"

"Your hubby knows you."

"Not my hubby yet."

"Let's go to a bridal shop, looking at some lace will make you call him hubby in no time." Niall chuckles, "We can get lunch after."

"Yes, please."

•••

"Robin, will you be nice to Zayn?"

"I am always nice, daddy." The young girl pops out her hip sassily, as she seen her father do many times before, "Now go, go, I'm going to play with Jamie!"

Harry kisses his daughters cheek, before sending her off to play. "Are you sure she isn't a problem? I can bring her to my mum."

"In Cheshire?"

"Well, uh, I can bring her to Jay." Harry blushes.

"She's no problem, she actually keeps Jamie busy, which is good since I have to take care of my fussy little man."

"I thought Niall was out with Louis."

"Ha. Ha." Zayn fakes a laugh, baby and bottle in his arms. "Go, start on your surprise or so help me, I'll have to hit you with this bottle if you make one more stupid joke."

"Alright, alright, I'm going."

•••

"Hi, darling

Dinner is ready and I miss you,
get the leprechaun to bring you home.

All the love,
H."

Louis looked up from his phone, all smiles after reading the text.

"Do I have to bring you back to the hubby?"

"Yeah, hubby misses me."

•••

"Haz?"

Louis tries to find his way through the dark hallway towards what he hopes is the livingroom. As he opens the door, he is met with the beautiful sight of a million candles leading the way through the living room to the big sliding window leading to their backyard.

He walks along the path made of candles, opening the door to see more lights, not only candles but fairy lighst as well, hanging from the trees. Flower petals of red and pink roses coat the ground and their scent along with the candles give the surroundings a nice and homey smell. Louis follows the flowers and is lead to the back of their yard. There in a secluded corner hidden by trees lays a blanket, billions of pillows and other blankets piled on top of it along with one last letter.

"Hi, only angel

A sweet creature like you deserves a day like this every once in a while. I hope you enjoyed your day.

Dinner will be served in a second, as you settle and make yourself comfortable.-"

Before he got to the end of the note, arms wrap around his waist and a warm breath hits his earlobe. "I love you, so much."

Louis turns around in the hold, smiling up at his fiancé with tears in his eyes. "You are the sweetest man on earth and I don't deserve you at all, but I am also so glad that somehow you fell for me, I might be selfish but I'm going to keep you forever, all to myself."

Harry chuckles and wipes under his lover's eyes, "Be as selfish as you want, you only have to share me with the kids."

"Our beautiful babies."

••••••

Hello everybody!

I'm sorry for this very boring update, literally nothing happened and I hate it, but I didn't want to make you wait any longer.

Questions:
- Are you into Halloween?
- Should I do a Halloweeny chapter?
- Babies will be born very soon and I'M STILL LOOKING FOR MIDDLE NAMES!
- What's you favourite thing about today?
- What is a goal you want to achieve in the near future.

I went out with my mum which I love, I love spending time with her so yeah. I also had a free day from school which I used to read about 20 childerens books for my intership at a kindergarten really soon 😊 (I love reading childerns books by the way, I might go to Africa next year to read to childeren... I don't know if I already said this last chapter but whatever)

I want to go to America (and well Africa), get a tattoo and lose (a lot of) weight in the next two years. (Already started with a diet which is really working, got an idea for the tattoo, just too scared to get it and idk I'm afraid of flying so the America thing will have to wait a little)

X Emma