Chapter 26.

"We'll be there in a few, love. We're just putting the last boxes in Zayn's car then we'll come." Louis explains through the phone, "How are you doing with the kids there?"

"They're fine, they are having a fairy tea party with Niall. I think he's dressed up as Tinkerbell... funny lad."

"God, I can't wait to see that."

"Then hurry up! But be careful."

"I will, love you."

•••

"So, Robins room is finished and most of your boxes are unpacked. I think we should call it a night."

"You think?" Louis sassily remarked, "I can't see another box, if I do I'll probably be sick all over your rug... which is fine 'cause mine is coming tomorrow."

"Ha ha," A sarcastic laugh is heard, "We're not getting rid of my rug, yours can go upstairs in the study or bedroom."

"We'll see about that, Mr. Styles." Louis winked. "This isn't your class room, it's our home, so we'll have to rock-paper-scissor to see which rug will adorn the livingroom floor, won't we?"

"Of course, we shall sort this as adults do, in a battle of fists."

Louis bursts out laughing on the spot, tears rolling down his cheeks as he tries to catch is breath. "Thank god, Robin sleeps over at Niall's, her virgin ears would be harmed."

"What?"

The man's oblivion makes it that more funny to the youngest as another fit of laughter takes over.

Wha- Oh you dirty minded fucker! I meant rock-paper-scissors, you bum!"

"Rock-paper-scissor my bum, please daddy." Louis snorts as he walks towards the staircase.

"I didn't- I don't- ugh!" Harry tries to find his words, "Where are you going anyways?"

"To have a shower," Louis shouts back at his boyfriend, "Will take some time, prolly gonna wank to the image of your 'battle of fists' on my ass!"

"Ugh!"

•••

"Nice shower?" Harry asks as the door to the on-suite bathroom opens and closes. He doesn't look up though, too engrossed in the book he's reading.

"Grand, though I did miss a little company maybe."

"Oh?" And when the older one looks up his eyes fall on Louis' naked back faced to him, the small lad looking through their closet with his towel hanging dangerously low on his round hips. "Oh."

"Pfff." Louis lets out a very dramatic sigh, "All my pyjama's are yet to be unboxed! Seems like I'll have to sleep in these tonight!"

He takes a small, black piece of clothing from his half of the closet, and without any sort of warning drops his towel. Harry's eyes close to pop out of their sockets as they glance over the round bumcheeks.

"Whoopsie!"

Louis is quick to cover his lower half with the chosen piece of clothing, not helping the problem that's forming between Harry's legs as his eyes scan the item.

Black, lace panties.

"God, Lou."

Louis then, finally, turns his body so he is facing the bed and his boyfriend, who's hand has already slipped under the sheets, book long forgotten.

The boy smirks, making the hairs on Harry's arms stand on edge as the piercing blue catches his green eyes.

"Yeah, Haz?" He innocently cocks his head to the side, making a moan escape Harry's red lips. "Nice wank?"

"Come 'ere."

"Need a hand?"

"Hm."

"Well, only if you index-middle-scissor my ass."

•••

Hello everybody!

No time for an A/N but wanted to update, so: comment something nice here?

X Emma