Chapter 32.

"Hazzy."

"Yes, boo?"

"Come," Louis waved him over from where he was standing against the kitchen island, patting the chair next to his. "Please."

"Sure thing."

They invited their mothers for mothersday and although Jay and Anne were chatting animatedly, loudly blabbing about their boys, granddaughter and other lady-things, they had been noticing a few slight changes in the Tomlinson-Styles household.

Louis was eating. A lot. Like, a lot, a lot. But what both women didn't know is that Louis started his second trimester a few weeks ago, which led to eating a lot, cravings and headaches, but less puke. Finally.

Another thing they noticed was how close Louis was to Harry or at least always wanted to be, like now. Harry sits down next to his boyfriend and not a second later does Louis move onto his lap, secretly patting his stomach under the table.

"Harry, this cake is fabulous, you're an amazing baker." Jay compliments making the former-baker smile from ear to ear.

"Thank you, Jay," Harry nods, "I've been baking more since-"

"Since when?" The mother looks up when Harry abruptly stops his sentence.

"Oh, uh, nothing," he awkwardly chuckles, trying his best to laugh it off. "Honey, when is Ro coming back?"

"I don't know," Louis looks confused but then suddenly very emotional, "Shouldn't she be home already? What if something happened to my baby, Harry, what if some-"

Harry quickly shut him up, pressing his lips to Louis'. That was the third change, Louis was a wreck. Whenever there was something cute on tv, he cries. When someone says something that could be mean, he cries. When he can't tie his own shoes, he cries. When his favourite jeans didn't fit anymore, he cried for hours.

He also cried in front of their mothers when he saw Harry made an applecake, Jay's favourite, instead of chocolate, Louis' favourite.

"Where is she anyway? I want to see the little devil in an angel's body." Jay jokes and Anne laughs with, nodding.

"She'll be here soon, she had a play date with Jamie, so Niall will bring her back." Harry explains just before the doorbell rings. "I guess there they are, I'll open the door."

"Granma's!" The little girl comes rushing in, after saying goodbye and thank you to Niall of course. "Look at my new dress! Papa and daddy make it!"

 "Look at my new dress! Papa and daddy make it!"

"What?"

"Surprise?" Louis and Harry say, laughing after. Their mothers are both staring at them in confusion, until they break into the biggest smiles ever.

"Oh my god!" Anne shouts, "We're going to be grandma's again!"

"Oh, Lou!" Jay is crying, happy tears of course, "How far are you-"

"Almost four months!" Louis too has tears in his eyes, "I'm so excited, mum."

"So am I." She answers and takes her boy into her arms, "I'm so proud of you, darling."

"Thanks, mum."

•••

"So, mr. Tomlinson," the doctor says, his finger pointing out different shapes on the monitor, "Here you can see the heart, it all seems to be normal."

"Thank god." Harry sighs, smiling as he holds Louis' hand thightly.

"Do any of you have any questions?"

"Well, my mum wanted me to ask something," Louis starts, looking at the screen to see if he can already answer his question, "She has two sets of twins and like I know it is likely to happen to me, so..."

"So you want to know if you're having multiples." The doctor concludes.

"Well, yeah."

"I'll have another look," the specialist moves the wand over every inch of the pregnant man's stomach, double checking if he can find any other baby shaped-figures, "I can't find a second, so just one this time."

"Okay, thanks!"

••••••

Hello everybody!

Long time no see and that is totally my fault: I was very busy this week (I am 'teaching' theater on saturdays and we were looking for kids who'd like to take classes and thus I had to flyer in schools) and I have a new kitten, who is very sick so I have to take car of it. It is a wonder I could type this as it is very clingy right now and demands all my attention at all times (especially nights).

 It is a wonder I could type this as it is very clingy right now and demands all my attention at all times (especially nights)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope I can get another one up very soon!

- Enjoyed the character ask?
- Liked the chapter?
- What's next?

X Emma

(Lol, I thought I had published this like 10 hours ago and was slightly offended when there weren't any votes/comments... oops?)