Chapter 19.

"Harry, I'm so sorry for that, he just-"

"Did it without my consent, he just went and got the baby removed, made me a murderer while he was at it. I killed my own child."

"No, you didn't, love. He killed them, not you."

"I let him, I fucking let him walk away that day, knowing he would."

The taller of the two closes his eyes in sadness and selfhatred, to keep the tears at bay, shaking his head to keep the horrible images away.

"Don't beat yourself up about it, Haz. That was years ago, he isn't in your life anymore... Right?"

"He isn't, after graduation I vowed to never spare him a single glance again. After all how could I look into the horrible eyes of the person who killed my child, killed what could've been our family."

"You have a new family now, love." Louis whispers as he takes Harry's hand in his, giving it a good squeeze to comfort the teary man, who's eyes cast up, a hopeful look in them.

"Thank you, thank you so much, but are you sure? I don't want to guilt you into dating me, so I can pretent to be the father of-"

"I am so sure." Louis smiles. "I like you, it might not be love yet, but it'll happen. Robin though, she loves you to bits. Everything you do, she wants to learn and do too, she asked me to make her hair a cuwly mess to look like daddy Hazzy. She adores you. I guess we both do."

"I adore you too, Lou, so much."

The two men had grown closer during the last conversation, not only emotionally but physically as well, but they only noticed when their hands were already on the other with their noses close to touching.

That is, until Louis made the final step, crushing his lips against the teacher's.

•••

"Papa!"

"Hi, my little berry!"

Louis picks up his daughter and twirls her around, giggles escaping both of them.

"Papa, I is no berry, I is a girly, a person girly."

"Then why is your face all red, berry?"

"Because you didn't teach your kid to propperly eat her sandwiches, that's why." Jay speaks up from the door opening. "She makes more of a mess than you ever did and I didn't think it was possible."

"She's just like her papa."

"No, I looks like daddy! I wear glittery booties and my haiw is soooooo long!"

Louis laughs loud at the girls words, poking her nose.

"Sure you do, darling, how stupid of me. You look exactly like daddy Harry, right?"

"Hmhm." The toddler makes an act of nodding her head yes.

"Talking about him, he wants to take us to the aquarium, would you like that?"

"What is aque.. awkwardum?"

"Aquarium. They got tons of fishies and maybe even dolphins!"

"And mermaids, papa?"

"I don't know, sweets, I think so."

••••••

Hello everybody!

I think we are actually facing the last 10 (or less) chapters now!

- Things that should still happen?
- Do they have to make them official yet or is this official enough? Like are they boyfriends or should it be asked?
- Have Harry meet Jay soon?
- Plans for today?

I am going to study today because my exams are starting Monday and I am not ready. I also have to go to a dietician today, which I'm also not excited about. Today will be a lil shitty.

Also: Loui got me shooketh, his performance at the TCA's was so good and that last photoshoot, gawd.

X Emma