Chapter 22.

"Hello?"

"Helloooo?" Louis yells as he walks into the dark classroom, confused as to why the lights are off and his daughter and the weird teacher are no where to be seen. "Guys?"

"One, ... two, ... three."

He hears the other adult whisper loudly to probably his toddler.

"Surprise, papa!" Robin shouts with glee as the lights go on.

"Hi, darling, there you are!" Louis smiles at the adorable girl. "Where's my surprise, Ro?"

"Looks at the board, papa." She sassily pops out her hip and points at the black board.

"Wow, the drawing is gorgeous, love! I didn't know you could draw roses that well!"

"Well, she did have an example." Harry says from behind the parent, making him turn to him.

"Wow, Haz." Louis takes in the beautiful bouquet of roses in the older man's hands. "What are these for?"

"Just read the card." Harry smiles, pointing at the small card hanging on the foil wrapped around the flowers.

'Papa, will you be Daddy's boyfriend?'

"Oh." Louis tears up a little at the handwriting of his small girl.

"Will you?"

"Yeah, will you, papa?" Robin asks, her arms wrapped around her father's legs.

"Should I, Ro?" Louis playfully asks his girl. "I mean, do we really want that frog in our family?"

"He's a pwetty fwog, papa." Robin answer with a serious expression on her face, making her parent giggle.

"Hey! Not nice!" The teacher whines.

"Can we keeps him, papa? Please?"

"Well, I guess so." Louis nods. "I'd love to be your boyfriend."

•••

"So, lets get this straight."

"Honey, you gay."

"Not the point." Harry chuckles. "You want my family at Robin's birthday party?"

"I mean, I think we're quite serious about this, right?" The smaller motions between them. "So, we'll all have to meet sometime. I just thought Robin's birthday party would be the perfect moment."

"Absolutely!" Harry smiles, "I just wanted to make sure you were sure, I mean this is a big deal."

"She'll be so happy with all the people there for her party, normally it's just us and my mum, my siblings maybe if they feel like it."

"Louis, baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to do the party at mine? I have quite a big living room, it could fit everyone."

"I never seen your home before!" Louis realises, "Oh my god, for all I know my boyfriend is homeless!"

••••••

Hello everybody!

It is close to 5 am and I just can't sleep. So I writen chapter 22 to 24, so tomorrow there are two updates if I don't forget to publish those.

They are both fillers though so don't get high hopes.

X Emma