Chapter 28.

Warning: this is a smut chapter as requested by some of you! You wanted details so I guess I gave you details!

You can skip it if smut isn't your cup of tea or if you feel like you're too young to read shit like that! I would say anything under 16 is too young but then again, who are you to listen to me right? If you want to read, I hope you enjoy. If not, that's fine! It's totally up to you!

••••••

For their one year anniversary, Louis took Harry clubbing. Not your typical romantic dinner, stargazing or even just a movie date, no. Getting fastfood at 10 pm and then doing nothing but grind a little nastier after every other shot.

Which Louis had a lot of.

Harry was just ordering drinks at the bar, leaving Louis on the dance floor grinding on thin air with Niall next to him, who was laughing loudly at anything Louis does.

"Here you are," Harry hands Zayn a beer after he gave the two on the dancefloor a tall glass of water each, "I think I'll take Louis home in a bit, he's had enough."

"Same for Niall!" Zayn sighs, "If it wasn't for the accent I'd actually doubt his Irishness, he can handle a drink for shit."

Harry laughs loudly and as they talk a bit more, blue eyes move from the dancefloor onto their boyfriend laughing at another man, leaning in to whisper in his ear. Louis storms up to the pair, red faced from the rage inside.

"'Ow dare 'ou touch me boy- me boyfriend like tha'?" He takes Harry's stupid floral blouse in his hands, clenching his fists and pulls the man back. "He mine, go f-find youself, youself..."

Not finding the words to say, he shrugs and practically jumps Harry then and there, making a scene of obscenely kissing his boyfriend, licking into his mouth while still holding onto his shirt tightly.

"Louis," Harry tries to pull away, "wha?"

"No!" The boy grabs his man's cheeks, pulling him down slighty and kind of propperly kissing him. He grinds a little, making a deep moan escape from Harry's lips, the vibration, making the kiss that much more sensual.

"Bathroom, now."

"Hell no, we're not going to fuck in some bathroom stall as if we're teens who are having a one night stand." Harry shakes his head, pulling away, but taking Louis' hands in his. "We're going home and we're going to make love."

•••

"'Ow dare 'ou look at someone else? Am I not pre-pretty 'nough? Do- does me bum no-not bounce on-"

"Louis, baby, I wasn't looking at ano-"

"Sure, 'ou wasn't look-lookin at some- so'one else, you loooooove me bum, you loooooooove it."

"I love you."

"Hush," Louis kisses Harry's lips to silence him, "You. Love. Me bum."

"I guess, I do." Harry smiles at his clingy boyfriend, picking him up and walking upstairs to the bedroom.

"Gon' give it some attention?"

"Always pay attention to it, hard to look away." Harry lays Louis down on the silky sheets, his top riding up slighty as the man moans when his back comes in contact with the soft matress. "Fingers or tongue?"

Harry throws a look over his shoulder, winking as he walks over to the closet where they keep their lube and what-not with their socks. I mean the underwear section would be too obvious, right?

"Fingers, need tongue up here." Louis smacks his lips for good measure as he tries to shimmy out of his pants. "What's taking you so damn long? I'm fooking horny so cut the crap and get your fingers in me."

"Hush, princess." Harry crawls onto the bed and over his boy, "I'm here."

Their lips move in sync, neither minding how wet the kiss is or that they reek and taste of all sorts of alcohol.

Harry quickly moves to get both of them naked, only pausing to admire Louis in his panties. He'll never get used to Louis in panties.

"Wish I could fuck you through these." He takes hold of the material, snapping the elastic band back onto Louis' fleshy hips.

Louis snorts as he grinds on his boyfriends lap, their dicks touching with only the lace between them. "Shut up and get to it."

"Right, princess."

The older of the two pulls the material of his boyfriends legs, blindly tossing them somewhere. Their already sweaty bodies are pressed up to each other, no inch of the body is left untouched by the other. Loving hands are stroking down Louis' sides, making his skin tingle and making him smile blishfully into his partners neck.

He marks up the teacher with red and purple spots along his neck and jaw, his hands deep in the man's beautiful curls.

He squeels as he feels a cold, lubed up finger press against his entrence, it quickly moving inside and getting to work while the couple make out, whispering loving words into each others mouth.

"Daddyyyy," Louis cries out as he feels an orgasm coming when Harry has three fingers in. "Ready!"

"Want to be on top, baby?" Harry kisses Louis' neck affectionately, "Bounce on daddy's cock?"

"Hm." Louis mumbled, taking Harry's dick in his hands, pumping just a few times, thumbing the head to spread the precum more, "So big."

Without much struggle, Louis positions the head near his entence, sitting down slighty to take it in. Not waisting much time as he starts moving, bouncing and grinding on Harry's lap, making the older man moan loudly. Especially as Louis' nails come in contact with his back.

••••••

Hello everybody!

I hoped you enjoyed that smut, I hope this is the kind of detailed you were asking for!

- Liked this chapter?
- Ready for big things to happen?
- What is your favourite feature on yourself?
- What do you look for in a partner?

(Yay back at it again with the personal questions!)

I'd say I like my mouth and eventhough I always hated my eyes because of my heterochromia, I learned to like them now (but that could be because I get to wear glasses now).

I guess I fall for people with great sense of humor, people who are passionate about things and can talk about something for hours (in a non-boring way) and can handle me (that means laugh at my jokes).

X Emma