Chapter 18.

"The food is so damn delicious, it's sad I'm super gay, otherwise I'd so go for your sister!"

"Well, good thing you're super gay then, more for me. I never liked sharing with her."

"Awe, that's cute, but you'll always have to share me though." Louis sighs, maybe not so ready for this talk. "Harry, I want to have this talk now, before this becomes like, really serious. I- Robin will always be first place, she's my number one and that- nothing will change that."

"I know and I'm so okay with that, Lou." Harry smiles. "I hope you don't think I'm some creepy perv, but I do love your daughter, she's such a wonderful kid and I was really over the moon when she called me dad. Is that weird? I hope not, but-"

"It is a little, but I'm glad you don't mind. Robin really likes you and I do to, it's just, I usually don't date. Like I really don't because I can't have her liking someone a lot, when they are going to walk out of her life in no time. So, you gotta be in this or not, I think."

"Louis, I am so in this. I really like you and Robin, I really do. I feel so good when I'm with you, I feel like I'm part of something, a small family and-" Harry sighs and tears seem to brim at the corner of his eye. "I always wanted my own family."

"Are you okay, Harry? Is it something I said or?"

"No, no, I just, I have to tell you something."

•••

"When I was a senior in high school, I was always a geek, I guess you could call it that, so when the most popular guy in school hit on me, I was stunned. He was so gay, but everyone believed his man whore I-fuck-different-girls-every-night act. I was the only openly gay person in school, but everyone kinda let me be as I wasn't relevant anyway, I was just the gay nerd.

Obviously I didn't think someone like him would talk to someone like me, so when he cornered me in the public toilets during lunch, I was shocked and ready to receive a punch or something. It never came, the only thing crashing down on me was his lips. He was my very first kiss.

That was kind of the start of what you could call our relationship but only behind the door of my bedroom. We could never go to his home, afraid of his dad finding out and eventually kicking him out. Anyway, we grew close and well neady. So he was my first everything really.

I actually laughed when he said he was a bottom, like ever met a jock who's a bottom? I surely hadn't, but I loved him for it, how he was so big and broad but yet I was the man. So we did it, only once but we did it. Neither of us really knowing what to do, he had had sex before but with girls, where he'd top and not be sattisfied. I had never done anything, so it was something.

We both had been tested and were convinced it was safe. I made sure my parents were out of town and Gemma slept over at a friends house, I had cooked, or well at the time I'd call throwing a pizza in the oven cooking, and had candles up in my room.

It was great. Our relationship was just getting better and better. Until he came over on a friday, a few weeks after that beautiful night. And again I made sure to have dinner and candles, everything for the love of my life, right?

He came and gave me a tube kinda thing, I didn't recognise it at first until I saw the two lines on the tiny screen.

"I'm pregnant."

He had said it with venom in his voice and fire in his eyes, but I was blind to it all. I always wanted childeren and to have them with him, that would've been the best thing ever. I didn't think about our age or how the hell we were going to raise them, I only thought about /us/.

"We're having a baby?"

"No, the hell we're not."

"But, Li."

"I have an appointment to get it removed.""

••••••

Hello everybody!

I guess no one saw this coming...

- Thoughts?
- What will happen next?
- Plans for your week?

X Emma