Chapter 8.

"Robin, that was such a nice dessert you made, can you tell me the recipe?"

Harry coaxes the three year old who had chocolade sauce everywhere around her mouth and even some on her nose.

"It a famiwy scrit, but I tell Hazzy 'cause I like Hazzy." The toddler nods cutely as if agreeing to her own idea.

"Is it a family secret? Why don't I know this recipe then?"

"Gwanma Jay like me mowe," She sticks out her small tongue. "Now shh, Imma tell Hazzy the recipe. You take a big spoon, biggestest spoon, and you take vaniwwa ice cream and chocwate sauce, lots of chocwate, and hip creamies!"

"Is that all, chef?"

"No, dummy, then you take many much sprinkles and glitters!"

Louis watches fondly as Harry and Robin mess around some more, talking animatedly about ice cream and what not. They end up playing with Robin's Barbies in the living room as Louis goes to do the dishes, but not before having to tell the teacher that he is surely fine with doing them by himself.

And thus he takes the plates and cups to the kitchen and starts filling the sink with dish soap and water when his phone starts vibrating.

"Hello, Louis Tomlinson speaking."

"Tomlinson, get your ass here, it's busy and Jack has got the flu, the fucker just called be he won't be coming in tonight."

"But sir, I don't work nigh-"

"Not my problem, you're here within the hour or you don't have to show your face ever again in my pub. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

He sighs as he puts down his cell and walks to the living room where laugher fills his ears and breaks his heart, 'cause he'll have to cut it short.

"Hey guys, sorry to interupt but I just got called in for work. Ro, grab an overnight bag, you're going to grandma Jay tonight."

"But papa, I gots school tomowwow?"

"You do but papa really has to go, Ro."

"Lou, it's quite alright, I could just stay here and watch her while you go do what you got to do, no problem."

"Harry, I cannot ask you that, you already help me out so m-"

"As I said, I really don't mind. Just tell me her bedtime and I'll make sure she is asleep and well."

Louis quickly hugs the man out of pure happiness.

"Thank you so much."

••••••

Hello everybody!

Hope you are liking this!

- Some more date ideas?
- Tell me something nice about yourself, what makes you younique?

... I'll go home.

Story time: the thing that makes me unique is that I threw a Toy Story pillow filled with fanmail against the head of a body guard 'cause their big ass head was in the way of myself and the stage (Take Me Home Tour Antwerp, 1/5/13)

X Emma