Chapter 16.

"We've been driving for a while now, where the fuck are we going, Harry?"

"You'll see, it'll be worth it."

"Alright."

•••

"A restaurant?" Louis asks as the car stops in front of a small looking restaurant.

"The best."

"Oh?" Louis pops up an eyebrow.

"You'll see."

"Good evening gents, do you have a reservation?" A fancy dressed man asks them when they enter.

"No, bu-"

"I'm very sorry, but I can't help you."

"Harry Styles."

"I'm sorry, sir, this way."

The two are lead to a table in the back of the restaurant, a bit further than the other costumers. The table looks neat adorned in a red tablecloth and fancy silverware sparkles in the light of the chandelier hanging above them.

After asking their drink order the waiter is gone into the kitchen and the couple is left to themselves.

"Tell me, why did we drive hours just to come here? And why did he give you a table after you told them your name when you didn't have a reservation? And why didn't you tell me we'd be going to a fancy restaurant, 'cause I'm clearly underdressed?"

"You sure ask a lot of questions, don't you?" The curly one winks from across the table.

"Haz."

"Alright, you look fine, you don't need to be all dolled up to outshine anyone in here or anywhere by far, so don't worry about the attire. And to the first two questions, here comes your answer with the drinks."

"Harry!"

Louis looks up to see a young girl with pink hair running to their table instead of the stuck up waiter, her hands full with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"What?"

"Oh my, I haven't seen you in ages, you crapload!"

Harry gets out of his seat and the two laugh as they hug. Louis can't help it but envy their relationship and shoot daggers at the girl who is still hugging his boyfriend.

"Oh how stupid of me! Hi, you must be Louis, Harold here can't shut up abo-"

Louis is almost glad Harry's hand shut her off, if Harry hadn't done it, he would've.

"Thanks for the wine, Gem. We'll be ready to order in a few. Bye!"

"Dick." The girl mutters, but does get the hint and goes to the kitchen.

"Don't mind my older sister, she's a piece of poo, but a lovable piece of poo." Harry chuckles as he watches the girl walk off.

"Sister?" Louis sighs, "Oh thank the heavens."

"What?"

"Oh... nothing, nevermind." A blush coats the parent's cheeks as he flips through the menu. "Didn't know you had a sister, got more secrets?"

"I wouldn't call them secrets, just things you don't know about me yet."

"Then we have to do something about that." Louis winks.

"I guess we will." Harry winks back, smirking over his menu. "The pasta dishes are to die for, but the chicken is probably the best orgasm you'll ever have."

"Not that good in bed then?" Louis chuckles at his joke.

"Another thing you have yet to find out."

Well that surely cut off the laughter.

••••••

Hello everybody!

I thought this chapter was going to be too short but this is the longest yet.

- Harry has a sister (uh duh), should I add more family moments?
- Have Gemma reveal some awkward / serious Harry stories?
- IMPORTANT QUESTION: Do I give Harry a serious back story? Cause I've been thinking about one which would work but idk if you want that bit of drama or nah?
- Other questions they could ask when playing 21 questions?

X Emma