Chapter 42

"We do actually."

Harry and Louis smile at each other, glad that they picked out names long before they had to. They had already been calling their beans by their names when they were still safe and sound in their papa's stomach.

"Alright, I'll get me paper, so these sweets can get their names officially. Till then, cuddle up." The nurse says as she turns back to the door and is out in seconds.

•••

"Papa?" A voice is heard from down the hall. "Daddy?"

Harry chuckles and lays his boy down on Louis' chest, next to his small sister to walk out of the room. "In here, Ro."

"Daddy!" Robin throws her small arms around her fathers legs, hugging him tightly after having spent the morning at Jay's house, where everyone went when they heard the sugery went well and the baby and Louis were safe. "I missed you, where is papa?"

"In here, but before we go in, you have to be calm okay? No yelling, that will scare the babies." Harry kneels down so he is on eye level with the small girl, as Jay, Anne and their oldest daughters come walk up to them.

"Sorry Haz, she was too excited and stormed out of the lift to find you guys." Anne giggles.

"No problem, mum." Harry smiles and kisses both mothers on the cheek. "Come meet them. Remember what I said, baby?"

"Be calm or else the babies will be scared."

"Good, love." Harry picks up Robin and carries her inside the room and over to Louis who is laying in the hospital bed, still with two bundles on his chest.

"Hi, princess." He makes grabby arms for his oldest, kissing her on the forhead when she is close enough to do so. "Be careful to not crush them."

"They are so small, papa."

"I know right." Louis chuckles as he takes in Robins facial expression as she looks at her siblings.

"Hi Lou," Jay says softly as she stands next to the bed, "Well, aren't they just the tiniest."

"Even smaller than Ro was."

"I'm big!" Robin yelps.

"Hush, sweets, I know you are now. You are a big sister!" Louis ruffles her hair a little. "Do you want to hold your brother, Ro?"

"Can I?" The girl looks at her father with wide eyes, never having held a baby, well unless her dolls count as babies.

"Of course," Louis smiles and teases, "Haz, will you take Baby A?"

"Sure thing, babe. You are keeping Baby B on the bed?" Harry winks at his fiancé and takes their daughter off his chest so Louis has more space to sit Robin on his lap and teach her how to hold a baby.

"Oh, cut out the crap, you two." Gemma sighs.

"Yeah! We know you already picked out names, so quit playing games and tell us!" Lottie butts in.

"Would you look at that, Lou, looks like they only want to bitch."

"Yeah, maybe we should've gone with other godmothers, Haz."

"Godmothers?" The two yell in excitement.

"Gems, meet Elizabeth Grace Styles, your goddaughter." Harry kisses his sister's cheek, before carefully handing her Liz.

"Oh wow, she has your curls, bro." Gemma tears up a little when she looks down at the baby, who is just blinking up at her. "And Lou's eyes or is it just newborn blue?"

"Doctor says it's most likely they'll stay blue, since our boy already has emerald green eyes. But if they do turn green, at least she'll keep Louis' little nose and freckles."

"A perfect mix of you two."

"Lots?" Louis calls from the bed, his sister walking up to him, where Robin has mastered the skill of holding her brother close to her chest but not too close. "Meet your godchild, Elliot Alexander Styles."

"That's beautiful, Lou." Lottie smiles and softly touches the baby's head to feel the soft, staight hair. "He looks just like you but with green eyes, bubba."

"Not true, his mouth is Harry's for sure and the nurse told us a little insider, though I still have to see for myself." Louis smirks at his fiancé before turning back to his sister. "Rumour has it, little Elliot has got four nipples like his daddy."

The room bursts out in loud laughter, smiles gracing everyone's face as babies are passed around until everyone has had a moment with each.

•••

Louis is released from the hospital three days later. The couple are ready to go home with their bundles of joy to finally stay with them and become part of the family.

Thoughout the past days in the hospital, Robin had come in to check on his grandchilderen as soon as his flight landed.

Louis' sisters too had all come in to see the baby, but ended up spending more time on being mad at Louis for picking Lottie as godmother instead of them, which Harry tried to fix by promissing to get more babies until they all had a godchild. Louis might have sent him daggers with his eyes, but inside he was a puddle of warm feelings at the thought of more childeren with his love, smiling as he watches Harry care for his babies.

He couldn't be happier.

••••••

Hello everybody!

Double update what?

Yeah, I'm actually surprised myself but I just couldn't keep the names for myself any longer. I hope you like them!

On a scare of 1 to 10 how much do you like:
- Elliot Alexander Styles?
- Elizabeth (Liz) Grace Styles?

Other questions:
- Want me to actually keep on writing this or slowly end this book?
- If you do want me to continue for a bit, what are things you still want me to cover? (Marriage, honey moon, birthdays, death, meeting Nick/Liam, further life things (like kids growing up and stuff like that), ... ?)
- If you were an ice cream flavour, which would you be?
- If you had to choose between having to drink a cup of your own blood every day or drink your own piss (and only your piss) for just a week, what would you pick?

I would be vanilla, because I'm basic but can get pimped with sprinkles, cookies, whipped cream and bssically anything you want to put on it. And I'd drink a cup of my own blood daily I think... I know that was a weird question.

Would you be able to but your blood into an ice cream maker?

It's getting late, which you probably guessed when reading these random things... goodnight 😅

Love you all a lot, I want to say thank you, for always having my back and waiting patiently for my updates without pressuring me. Your support in every way or form is so important to me and I wish I could hug every single one of you, because you are honestly the best. You guys got me smiling with every comment and that's why I try to answer to all of them!

X Emma