halloween

"Maddie when are we going trick or treating" Drake whined as I was putting on my ankle brace for tonight.

"When justin gets here we're gonna take you all around the neighborhood" I said and drake smiled before the doorbell rang.

I invited Justin to come with us because him and Drake bonded while we were supposed to be studying. We're definitely gonna fail our project.

"Justin" Drake yelled after opening the door and justin walked in.

"Ready to go buddy" justin asked drake. Drake was wearing a Batman costume he looked so cute.

"Yes I want candy" Drake yelled before running out the front door and justin and I followed him.

"Please tell me you're not wearing that to the party tonight" he said and I rolled my eyes as I watched drake skipping in front of us.

"No I have a costume, it's just cold outside" I said since I was wearing a hoodie and leggings.

"I could always keep you warm with a little skin on skin contact" he said and I rolled my eyes again.

"You're annoying" I said and he just chuckled to himself.

"Drake stay close" I yelled to drake since he was a little too far ahead and he stopped before turning at Bella's house for candy.

"Hey little dude" one of Bella's brothers said at the door. I can never tell which is which.

"Trick or treat" Drake said while holding out his bag and he gave Drake a big handful of candy.

"Are you guys going to that party tonight" her brother asked and we nodded.

"Ya are you" justin asked and he shook his head.

"I got grounded for giving Jordan a black eye when we were wrestling" he said, so this is Jayden.

"That sucks, I'm sure there will be better parties this year though" i said before we said our goodbyes and continued walking down the street.

When justin and I reached the next house drake was already chatting with an old lady that I assume lives there.

"Thank you for the candy" Drake said in awe to the king size chocolate bars.

"No problem, you two have an adorable son" she said to Justin and I and we both looked at each other before laughing a little.

"This is actually my little brother" I said before putting my hands on drakes shoulders.

"Oh sorry my mistake, you have an adorable brother, welcome to the neighborhood" she said with a smile before we said goodbye.

Drake was bouncing off the walls when we got home. I made the mistake of letting him eat candy while we were walking, I almost lost him.

"He should crash soon, can you keep an eye on him while I get changed" I said and justin nodded before I ran upstairs to get my costume on.

After I got my costume on I quickly touched up my makeup and brushed my hair before slipping my converse on.

"Nice costume, he fell asleep should I put him to bed" justin said startling me a bit and I nodded before showing him to drakes room and he tucked him in.

"Ready to go" he asked and I nodded before grabbing my phone and we got in Justin's camero, then he started driving.

"That was crazy how that lady thought drake was our son" I said while texting Bella that we were on our way.

"Well drakes cute and we look like we'd make cute kids so I see it" he said with his eyes on the road and I blushed.

When we got to the party justin and I went to look for Bella and we saw her grinding with Sophia and Oliver which made me laugh a little.