baseball game

"Oh my god it's starting" Sophia squealed when all the baseball players ran onto the field including Noah and Connor.

"Please stand for the national anthem" the speaker said before everyone stood up and i leaned on my crutches for support.

After the national anthem was over we all sat down and the very first baseball game of the season began.

Noah is very good at baseball, he always has been ever since he was little. I could tell Sophia was shocked by how fast Noah could run around the bases.

"Damn my boyfriends good" Sophia yelled and we all laughed at her.

"Wow Sophia's really into baseball huh" Justin whispered to me and i nodded. I usually would be cheering but i can't move around like i normally could.

"Usually i am too, but i can't cheer when I'm crippled" i said and Justin laughed at me before giving me a little kiss.

"You're not crippled baby, you just have a little boo boo" he said before running his hand up my thigh and i blushed. It no longer hurts when it gets touched but it still has stitches, so i wore leggings today.

"Connors pretty good too" bella said and we looked to where Connor was standing.

"Nah Connor sucks" Justin said and i just rolled my eyes. Justin still doesn't like Connor.

"He plays better baseball than you play football" bella retorted and Justin put his hand over his heart.

"Ouch" Justin said before bella stuck her tongue out at him.

"Babe, Bella's being mean to me" Justin said and i rolled my eyes.

"You guys are literally five years old" i said before leaning my head on Justin's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Shut up guys, Noah's about to get a home run" Sophia yelled before Noah returned to Home base and Sophia jumped in the air as the crowd screamed.

"Dang your brother might be our secret weapon" Oliver said and i smiled before my tummy grumbled.

"Are you hungry baby, want me to get you a snack" Justin asked and i shook my head.

"I wanna get it" i said and he nodded before he tried to help me stand up but i didn't let him.

"Justin stop, i Can get up on my own" i said before using the crutches to pull myself up.

"Sorry, i just wanted to help" he said and i frowned before gently grabbing his face and giving him a quick kiss.

"I love you, but i wanna do things myself, it's the only way I'll get better" i said and he nodded before i headed towards the snack shack on my crutches.

"Hey Madi, i haven't seen you since the school shooting" a familiar voice said and i turned around to see Ashley.

"I don't wanna talk to you" i said turning with my back to her.

"I know what you did to my house" she said and i turned around to look at her again.

"What are you talking about" i asked knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"Don't play dumb, i have cameras, and your face is all over the tape" she said and i sighed.

"So what are you gonna do about it" i asked crutching closer to her.

"If you ever do anything to mess with me again I'll hit you where it hurts Madison" she said before shoving me to the ground and casually walking away.

I struggled to get up and it was embarrassing, then i felt someone help me up from behind and i looked to see Grayson.

"Thank you" i said and he smiled.

"Are you okay" he asked and i nodded before adjusting my crutches under my arms.

"Just fell" i said and he sighed.

"Madison i saw her push you" he said and i shook my head.

"I just tripped over my feet and you helped me and i said thank you, we don't need to talk about what happened before it" i said and he nodded before saying goodbye and walking away.

I got back in line and got some chips and a pop before i headed back to my seat next to Justin.

"Long line" he asked and i nodded before we heard Ashley cheer for her boyfriend. Then Ashley gave me a glare before smirking and she continued cheering.

"What was that about" Justin asked before i ripped open my chip bag angrily.

"Nothing" i said before chomping on a chip and Justin turned my face so i was looking at him.

"Why did she look at you like that, what did she say to you" he asked and i sighed.

"So like a week ago i egged her house and she has cameras so she told me if i ever do something like that again she'll get me back" i said and he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I won't let her touch you" he said and i smiled against his chest before he looked at my hands.

"What happened" he asked while running his thumb over the scrapes on my palms.

"I tripped in line" i said before taking a sip of my soda.

"I told you i should've came with you" he said and i sighed.

"I'm fine Justin, I'm not a fragile little baby" i said and he brushed my hair behind my ear with his fingers.

"No you're not, you're my precious little princess" he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek a million times and i blushed.

"I love you" i whispered to him while placing my hand in his.

"I love you too babygirl" he said before kissing my hand and we continued to watch the game.