twins birthday

"Yo Madi" i heard Noah yell which woke me from my slumber and i groaned.

"What" i yelled back before he came in my room.

"We need alcohol for our party tonight" he said and i laughed a little.

"Good luck convincing mom to get us some" i said and he smirked before grabbing my arm and dragging me to our mothers room.

"Mommy" Noah said as sweetly as possible to our mom.

"What do you want" she asked as i got up from the floor and Noah just looked at me.

"Really Noah, fine, Noah wants to know if you could buy us alcohol for our party tonight" i said and she laughed a little.

"Last time i checked your not twenty one" she said and Noah frowned.

"But In Europe they can have alcohol at eighteen and we just so happened to turn eighteen today" Noah said and my mom sighed.

"Fine, Noah Can drive me later" she said before going back to bed and Noah and i jumped up and down with excitement.

A couple hours later i invited the girls and Oliver over to help decorate and so we could get ready together.

"Where is drake and your mom gonna be tonight" bella asked and i pointed to my moms room.

"They'll be here, Drake can sleep through anything and my mom just said to get her if an emergency happens" i said and they nodded just as my mom opened the front door and Noah came in with a keg on his shoulder with Luke behind him also holding one.

"Your mom bought you alcohol, hey Marrisa can you hangout with my mom so some of your parenting rubs off on her" Sophia said and we all laughed.

"Sure honey, alright you guys come get me if you need me, remember if anyone's too drunk don't let them drive, they can sleep here until their sober" my mom said as she walked up the stairs.

"Where should we put the kegs" Luke asked and i looked around.

"Maybe In the kitchen cause it's too chilly to put them outside" i said and they nodded before doing as told.

"I got some jack for us to take the edge off while getting ready" Noah said and everyone cheered.

"I'll go get some cups" i said before running to the kitchen to get six solo cups.

We all poured our own amount in our cups, i filled mine all the way and got a couple looks cause everyone else just poured about half way. Noah understood though.

They began to sing the happy birthday song to Noah and i and i smiled as Noah side hugged me. Then we all chugged our drinks, when i finished the girls were watching me carefully.

"Come... help me pick out my outfit" i said once the burning went away.

We went upstairs to my room and i held the railing cause i could already feel my balance was off.

"Okay i picked out a dress for tonight, tell me how it looks" i said before running into my closet and when i came out they all clapped.

"That's the one" Oliver said as i twirled around in my short tight black leather dress.

"I bet Justin will love that" Sophia said with a smirk and i rolled my eyes.

"Did anyone by chance bring up the jack" i asked and they shook their heads.

Then i went downstairs to get it and i walked in chugging it straight from the bottle. Then i felt someone run into me from behind and i held onto them and i started laughing because it was Noah.