study buddy

"Alright class you have a test on the entire chapter tomorrow, i expect all A's even though we've been through a lot this month" the teacher said while looking at me since i bled out in her class.

"Fuck" Justin whispered before running his hands through his hair.

"What's wrong" i asked him while stroking his arm.

"I haven't been paying much attention the past couple weeks" he said and i laughed.

"Want me to help you study" i asked and he nodded.

"Yes please" he said and i smiled.

"Want me to come over after school" i asked and he nodded eagerly.

"Alright I'll let Noah know" i said and he smiled before kissing my cheek.

"Thank you baby" he said and i blushed.

After school Justin and i walked to his camero and took off to his house. I connected to aux and i started singing the songs and Justin just laughed at me before putting his hand on my thigh.

"You make terrible singing sound hot" he said and i hit his shoulder.

"I'm not that bad" i said and he laughed.

"No it's not bad i just think you're a little tone deaf" he said and i hit him again which made him laugh more before he pulled up onto his long driveway.

"I think my moms home, so be prepared" Justin said and i nodded before he took my hand and we walked through the front door.

"Justin is that you" i heard his mom ask from the kitchen.

"Ya Madison's here too" he said before she came into the room with a smile on her face.

"Nice to see you again Madison" she said before pulling me into a hug and i was shocked. Last time i was here she hated me.

"Nice to see you too Mrs. Ortega" i said and she laughed.

"Honey just call me Olivia, i heard about the accident at school, are you okay" she asked and i nodded.

"I Can almost walk normally again" i said with a smile.

"Well good, I'm glad you're getting better" she said before looking at Justin.

"We're gonna go up to my room and study for our history test tomorrow, love you mom" Justin said before kissing her cheek and he grabbed my hand to lead me to his room.

"That's my mom when she's in her normal state" Justin explained and i nodded.

"She seems lovely" i said and he smiled, i Can tell he's a mamas boy.

"So What the heck have we been learning in history" he asked as we sat down on his bed.

"It's a lot of dates, like when we're the wars and stuff" i said and he cursed under his breath which made me laugh.

"Don't worry baby you can do this" i said before pecking his lips and getting the textbook out.

"Do you wanna study a little bit first and then i Can quiz you" i asked and he nodded before i handed him the book. I already put sticky notes on the things we need to know.

After a good thirty minutes of him studying he thought he was ready to be quizzed.

"Alright when did english face the Black Death plague" i asked and he groaned.

"Uhh fourteen ninety two" he guessed and i sighed.

"That's when Columbus discovered America silly" i said and he groaned again.