prom

"sophia can you help me with the zipper" i asked as we were getting ready in my room and she nodded before helping me and then i helped her.

"you girls look beautiful" my mom said suddenly scaring us and we blushed before hugging her.

"noah's all ready and justin just got here, don't take too much longer" mom said and we nodded before adding the finishing touches to our looks.

"ready" i asked and she nodded before i grabbed her hand and we walked downstairs to see justin and noah waiting at the bottom.

"oh my god you look beautiful mad" justin said before pulling me into a hug and i smiled before giving him a kiss.

then he handed me a box with a corsage and a flower and i blushed before taking it out of the box for him to put it around my wrist and i put the flower in his pocket.

"come on let's go outside for pictures, hurry up" my mom said and we all laughed a little before following her.

she took some pictures of just noah and sophia and just me and justin and then all four of us. when we thought it was over bella connor oliver and alfredo showed up and we had to take even more.

"i can't wait to take this dress off of you later" justin whispered in my ear and i blushed as he pulled me closer to him.

"yes madi get some" oliver quietly cheered which made everyone posing for the picture laugh.

"what's so funny" mom asked and we all laughed again.

"nothing mom, i think that's enough pictures, we're gonna be late" i said and she nodded before she gave me a hug and we all left in the limo justin got for us leaving noah behind.

"i call aux" bella yelled before playing some club music that everyone knew the words to.

"yo j do you got any liquor in this limo" connor asked while wrapping his arm around bella.

"of course" justin said before opening a little cabinet in the limo and pulling out an expensive vodka.

he started pouring cups for everyone but sophia, i could tell she was feeling bummed so i decided to pay more attention to her than justin and the booze.

"don't worry sophia, you'll be back in his arms before you know it" i said to her and she smiled before hugging me.

"thank you so much for being a great friend to me, it really means a lot" she said and i smiled too before we continued to dance and sing to the music in the limo.

when we finally arrived we were pretty tipsy but the monitors couldn't do anything about it as we walked into the hotel lounge where the prom was being held.

they were playing club songs so we all got to dancing. i was grinding on justin wishing we weren't wearing clothes right now. i'm sure he's thinking the same since his hands couldn't stop roaming my body.

"i need a drink" i said feeling hot and sweating from dancing, i don't want to smell or ruin my makeup.

"let me go with you" justin said as he followed me to the punch table. i took a sip and cringed at the amount of alcohol taking me by surprise.

"definitely spiked" i laughed to justin and he took a sip before also cringing.

"tastes cheap" he said and i agreed before we went back to dancing.

about an hour later i couldn't dance anymore because of my damn heels and i had to lean on justin for support.

"you okay baby" he asked while holding my waist and i nodded.