hows noah

Today was my first day back after my suspension, my first day back since Noah's accident, the first day I'll have to pretend I'm okay.

"Hey Madison I heard what happened, how's Noah doing" a girl on my cheer team asked as i walked through the gates with Luke.

"He's recovering" i said as i kept on walking past her. I wasn't trying to be rude but I'm sure she understands i don't wanna talk about it.

"Hey Luke how's your brother doing, i heard he got in a pretty gnarly accident" a football player asked Luke.

"He's still breathing, takes more than a couple punches to take out us Ortiz's" Luke replied and the guy was shocked.

"He got in a fight, everyone thought it was a car crash again, who the hell couldn't your brother take, he's huge" the guy said before i saw Greg and i wanted to cry remembering the last time i saw him.

"Him" i said while pointing at Greg before i walked over to him angrily.

"Hey Greg how'd you get that black eye" i asked loudly causing people to stop and watch.

"A fight, it's no big deal, it was over after a few minutes, you should see the other guy" he said with a smirk before i slapped him across the face causing people to gasp.

"How dare you mock him like that, he's more of a man then you'll ever be, because he isn't a fucking pussy like you, you only initiated a fight because he already had a concussion, now he has a brain injury because you smashed his head into the road, he won't even be able to graduate, you ruined his future" i yelled and cried while hitting his chest.

"Sorry your brothers retarded now, not my problem" he said before i slapped him again.

"How can you live with yourself, you're a monster, you ruined my brothers life and you don't even fucking care" i yelled continuing to hit his chest before i felt myself being lifted away from Greg.

"Let go of me" i yelled trying to kick myself away from this person.

"Mad calm down, I'm taking you home, you shouldn't have to come to school when he's here" Justin said and i nodded as he brought me to his car.

The ride to my house was silent, justin and i haven't really talked since before Noah's injury.

"Thank you" i said as i got out of the car and walked to my house leaving Justin but he ran up behind me.

"Let me come in, you need someone to talk to, I'll listen to you, i miss you so much mad, I'll hold you while you cry on my shoulder" he said before i wrapped my arms around him and started balling into his chest on my porch.

"Let's go inside, it's cold out here" he said and i nodded before he carried me up to my room.

I just sat on his lap and cried while he rubbed my back soothingly and hugged me tightly.

"Wanna talk about anything" he asked in a soft tone when i calmed down.

"How could he say those things, he didn't even care" i cried against his chest, thankfully i didn't wear makeup today.

"He's an asshole, he deserves to be in prison for what he did, isn't that like attempted murder" justin said and i shrugged.

"He called Noah retarded" i cried, i know it's not true but it still hurts especially cause he said it in front of half the school in the quad.