bad news

"Luke, drake, are you sure you guys don't wanna go Black Friday shopping with us" our mother asked them as Noah and i put on our coats.

"Ya I'm tired from football training" Luke said before yawning which made me yawn.

"And i wanna hangout with Jojo" drake says with a big smile. He's so cute.

"I'll watch them" Luke said before my mother sighed.

"Fine but no playing outside, it's chilly and i don't want anyone getting sick" she said and Luke and drake nodded before they both went upstairs.

"Who the heck doesn't like shopping, especially when almost Everything's half off" mama said and Noah and i smiled.

"They're crazy mama" i said and she nodded before we left the house and got in the car quickly.

"Damn it's cold" Noah said before turning on the heater in the car and driving off.

When we arrived at the mall i knew it would be hell because there was hardly any parking, luckily mama has a handicap sign.

We bought so much stuff since this is the only time of year we shop for stuff because it's cheap.

We got flannels, toys, jeans, hoodies, and anything else we needed before we decided that was enough for today and if we need more there's always cyber Monday.

We walked out and shoved all our bags in the trunk of the car before finally getting in. It was starting to rain which means it's gonna get even colder.

"I really hope drake doesn't go outside today, cause y'all know if he gets sick, I'm gonna get sick, hell I'll prolly get sick just from today" mama said and i frowned since i knew she couldn't see me as i sat behind her.

Then Noah started driving home, i can't wait to cuddle up in like seven blankets and watch Christmas movies. I think I'll invite the girls and Oliver over too since Justin's out of town with his family.

Hey y'all wanna come over tonight and watch Christmas movies?
-me

Hell yes
-bella

Count me in
-Sophia

I'll bring some hot cocoa
-Oliver

Sweet can you guys come over around six
-me

Then i felt a huge weight being pushed into my right side, my window shattered, and my seatbelt tightened around me before i was whipped back into my original position. We were hit by a small pickup truck.

"Are you guys okay" the driver of the truck said as he got out of the truck with a bloody nose and ran over to us, that's when i saw my bone sticking out of my wrist and i started hyperventilating.

"Noah" i said as tears came to my eyes and he saw my wrist before gagging and paying attention to mama.

"Mama" Noah said but she didn't answer and my eyes widened in fear.

"Call an ambulance, my mamas not waking up" i yelled to the driver as tears came out of my eyes.

Then Noah got out of the car and struggled to open the door for mama since it was dented badly. He eventually opened it before the guy yelled stop.

"They said not to touch her cause she could have a neck injury and you could paralyze her" the man said while running his hand through his hair obviously stressing about the situation he caused. Then i saw foam coming out of mamas mouth.

"Noah" i yelled and he looked at her before taking the phone from the man and telling them she's seizing.

"I'm so sorry, i thought i could make the yellow light, i didn't mean for this to happen" the man said as tears began to slowly leave his eyes.