SleepScapades - Wendy Testaburger and Stan Marsh

Date written: January 2nd, 2018

For: Special_Wolf1

Gahhhhhhhh I was so excited to do this one cause I myself am polygamous and that's like- so amazing to write about when you are that! So please enjoy!

------------------

With a miserable sigh, Y/n L/n flopped onto her side yet again. She couldn't fall asleep, despite her best efforts. She had tried every remedy known to man, only to come up with nothing but a queasy stomach and regrets about drinking that salted milk. 

She went onto her twitter account, typing out a quick post about her struggles before turning her phone off once more and laying it face down on the bed. No point in looking at it, everyone she knew would be asleep, anyway. 

That was what she thought, anyway, until she heard the knock at her window twenty minutes later. Y/n opened the window's curtains to reveal her boyfriend, Stan Marsh, with a backpack on his back and his girlfriend's hand in his unoccupied one. 

"Let us in, Y/n. It's cold!" Wendy yelled to her girlfriend, and Y/n quickly scrambled to open the window so the two could climb in safely. 

Her head was spinning as she looked at the duo, "Wh-What are you two doing here!?" 

Stan gave her an incredulous look as he kissed her cheek. "What's it look like, beautiful? We're here to help you get some rest." 

Wendy nodded in agreement, kissing her other cheek and nuzzling her cheek against Y/n's. "That's right, knucklehead. What kind of partners would we be to you if we let you be when you were struggling like this?" 

Y/n didn't really know what to say. She felt so happy that her lovers had came to her aide that she couldn't do anything but hug them tightly. 

"Thank you!" 

Stan laughed and stroked her head before moving her backwards towards the bed. "It's no problem, Y/n, but the only way we're gonna get you some sleep is by laying down. Com'ere." He layed down on the bed before opening his arms for Y/n to crawl into. She did so without any second thoughts, snuggling into his chest and sighing in comfort. Wendy climbed into the bed on Y/n's other side, wrapping her arms around Y/n and kissing sweetly at her neck.

"You're so precious, Y/n..." Wendy murmured, nuzzling her nose into the (h/c) haired girl's ear. "You're so beautiful, and we love you so much..." 

Y/n could feel tears pricking at her eyes now, and she whimpered before feeling one or two slip out. She knew Wendy wasn't one for sentiments, so hearing these words from her soft lips was like hearing them from an angel itself. 

She turned to her girlfriend, wrapping her arm around Wendy's waist before pulling her into a sweet kiss, both closing their eyes as they took in the aura of love, sleepiness, and pure emotion that surrounded them. 

Stan stayed quiet for a minute, but noticed that the girls didn't seem to be separating. He was used to them making out while he just chilled, but this seemed like something else entirely. He peered over Y/n's shoulder and laughed softly to himself, shaking his head in disbelief. Y/n and Wendy were snuggled into one another, their lips still gently touching as they both breathed softly, fast asleep. 

"Sleep well, my beautiful girls." He whispered to them before wrapping his long arm around the two of them and falling asleep, as well. 

--------

Guess who can't sleep, guys?????? Guess who's going to write about it until she passes out??????