Standing Up For Yourself - Trent Boyette

Trent Boyette x Reader 

For: @_Lionheart_

I couldn't think of anything for this, so I apologize for such a short piece! I hope you still like it, though!

-------

Another boring day.... Y/n thought with a sigh as she watched the teacher talk on and on about some random topic. The words fell out of her mouth, but Y/n just wasn't getting them. It wasn't for lack of trying, the first week of school she sat attentively and kept her eyes wide as she hung on every word of the teacher. But then, she gained some bullies and fought with her mother more often, making her slip in the way of academia....drastically.

"Miss L/n? L/n? Y/n!" The teacher yelled and Y/n yelped before falling out of her seat, making the class burst into laughter. Y/n blushed and slid back into her seat, staring at Mrs. Sinacropi with a wide awake look. "Thank you for joining us, Miss L/n. Now, can you tell me the answer? If not, please escort yourself down to the office because this is the fourth time this week and I will not have inattentiveness in my classroom."

With a loud and dramatic sigh, Y/n picked up her bags and exited the classroom to the sounds of her class laughing loudly. She hated this damn school, with all of its rude teachers and cruel students. Speaking of cruel students....Y/n let out an agonized groan as she saw Trent and Cartman leaning against a locker, both snickering as they peered at their phones.

She hated these two more than most, especially because they both liked her and wouldn't give her space. And when she finally had enough and rejected them in front of the entire school? Complete chaos ensued. Now, whenever they saw her they bullied and teased her, making her trip, spilling her food onto her, and still asking her if she wanted to go out with them! The nerve of some people!

Nodding to herself, Y/n decided to ignore them and their jeers and just keep walking; it was the only way to keep her punishment lower than full on torture. She laughed quietly; it was a joke, mostly.

"Whatcha' laughing at, sweet thang?" Trent purred, sidling up to her left and motioning for Cartman to get her right. Y/n ignored him and kept walking, chanting the promise of no torture in her mind.

"He was talkin' to you, babe!" Cartman snarled, spinning Y/n around into his chest. She growled and shoved him off before kicking him in his unmentionables, making him shriek as he slid to the ground.

She whirled onto Trent, pointing a finger menacingly at him. "You know what, Trent? I've dealt with yours and Cartman's shit all year, and I'm done with it! So, guess what? I'm gonna finally-" She tackled him to the ground, punching him a few times in the face before standing up, "give ya' that kiss you wanted. Kiss my ass!"

And with that, she stomped indignantly to the main office, prepared to tell the principal everything. He'd hear about it anyway, why not from her?