A Child's Favorite Bedtime Story - Mysterion

Mysterion x Reader

Requested by: animefreakduh

I hope you enjoy this request, although I had a difficult time with deciding how to end it! 😊

---------------------

    The hallways of South Park High School buzzed with chatter as four friends walked in. Kids shoved their way roughly past the group, and Kyle Broflovski almost dropped his folder. Stan Marsh, captain of the football team, went to kiss his girlfriend, Wendy Testaburger, but she held up a hand and continued her conversation with Bebe Stevens. “-Are you sure? A new kid? Wait-from where again?”

    Bebe flipped her blonde hair with authority and rolled her eyes before blowing out a piece of gum and popping it. “She’s from (hometown), and yes, of course I’m sure!” Wendy had a habit of questioning things to get them exactly correct, and, while it was good for Wendy, Bebe thought it was annoying as hell. She masked her feelings with a bright smile and turned to the boys. “Hey guys! Hi, Kyle!” She winked at him, and his face immediately flushed red. He stammered back a reply before scurrying away to math class.

    Getting interested in what was going on, Eric Cartman leaned in closer. “What new kid? Why haven’t I heard of it?”

    Wendy pushed his face away while Heidi replied, “Today’s her first day. Her name’s Y/n L/n, and we’re going to get her on the cheer squad.” She stuck a lollipop in her mouth and sashayed away with Bebe, Wendy, and a few other girls, dissipating into the crowd.

    As soon as the girls were out of sight, the boys turned to each other. “We have to have a look at this new girl.” Stan said with authority. He always had thought himself the leader of the rag-tag group, doing right from wrong. Unless it made him famous, then he didn’t really care and would do whatever he could to get to the top. He was going to check out the new girl, and decide whether she was pretty enough to dump Wendy. He had done this a few times in the past, but for some odd reason, he and Wendy were still going strong.

    Cartman nodded, “Right. Ha! That Jew Kyle’s going to miss out on being able to call dibs on the new girl!” He jumped as someone tapped him on the back before turning around. “EH! What’s the big-BUTTERS!” His face grew red in color; he still though Butters Stotch was inferior to himself and often got angry at him for no reason. “Goddammit! You can’t just steal my shine, dammit!” Butters tried to stammer out an apology, but Cartman wasn’t having it, and turned away with disgust.

    “Hey guys,” Craig Tucker’s monotone voice filled the silence, “what’s up?”

    Jimmy Valmer walked up, his crutches clacking together with each step. “Hey fellas, did you hear that we have a new st-st-stu-stuuu-stud-student!” Kenny McCormick nodded; he was getting anxious with all this just sitting here and doing nothing. He wanted to go and see if the girl had big jugs! Token Black, Tweek Tweak, Clyde Donovan, Damien Thorn, Pip Pirrup, Gregory of Yardale, Christophe De Lorne, and Scott Malkinson all joined the throng of teenage males.

    They soon began a heated discussion about the new girl, with the exception of Christophe and Damien, who weren’t too enthused with discussing who they liked with the others. After a while of bickering and smacking each others’ heads, Jimmy made a valid point. “We be-better get going if we want to see this new g-gir-girl before first hour.”

    The boys all agreed and made their way to the gym, where the girls were standing with their hands on their hips. “-Come on, Y/n! You know you want to join the cheerleading squad! If you do, boys fall in love with you and buy you all kinds of stuff!” Red told the (h/c) haired girl, who shook her head profusely.