It's A.... - Wendy Testaburger

Wendy Testaburger x Reader

For: Pastelmagiica

-----------------

Once you say the magical words of "I do," you imagine that your life will be alright and that happily ever after has finally waltzed right into your life. While that may be true, that doesn't mean your story is over. In fact, it's just the opposite. Your life is just beginning.

At least, that's how it felt for Y/n and her wife, Wendy Testaburger, as they watched the sonogram go over Wendy's swollen baby. They had gotten a sperm donor five months back and Wendy had immediately begun to show, allowing them to get extremely excited about the possibility of raising a beautiful baby that was their own.

Wendy's eyes began to water and she reached out to grab her wife's hand, "What do you think, Y/n? I bet they'll be a boy."

Y/n laughed, shaking her head and wagging her finger at her love. "Nah, I bet they'll be a turtle."

The nurse stared at the two of them, but they both began to crack up before leaning into one another, kissing and feeling tears and giggles mix. When Y/n finally pulled away, she gazed at Wendy with a fondness that would rival any other. "Did you ever imagine...?"

"That we could be this happy? No, never."

The (h/c) haired girl shook her head, "No, not that. Did you ever imagine that you'd be able to be pregnant? Because the moment I knew I liked girls, I figured it would be impossible. Unless aliens impregnated me."

Wendy shook her head, "Why did I marry this dork, again?"

"It took a lot of convincing, to be fair." Y/n responded, and that's when the nurse gasped.

"We're getting something on the screen!"

Both girls turned to the screen, intent on being the first to see their bouncing baby. "Can you see the gender? What is it?"

The nurse bit her lip, moving the sonogram around a little more before smiling. "Do you guys want to know?"

Wendy nodded eagerly, "Yes, please, if you can."

"It's a... girl."

Y/n's mouth fellow open and she felt a huge grin crawl onto her face. "A girl!? We're bringing a baby girl into this world!" She hugged her wife, crying tears of joy and rubbing at her belly. "Get ready, baby girl, your mamas are going to love you forever!"