Happy Life - Clyde Donovan

Date written: January 2nd, 2018

For: yeezusphaniana

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In this house is a couple. They have faults, they have stresses, and they have struggles. They ignore responsiblities, they forget things, and they refuse to grow up sometimes.

"My parents are coming over in 10 minutes, babe, please put some clothes on." Exsaperated and a little irritated with her fiance, Y/n watched as Clyde posed for her once more in only his boxers.

He had a playful smirk on his lips and his hips cocked as he winked at her, "What? Don't like what you see?"

The duo had been dating for ten years, only for Y/n to ask Clyde to marry her the week before- something he didn't expect but was of course delighted about. Now it was time to tell the family the amazing news, but it seemed her husband-to-be was taking on an overly playful persona for the day.

Y/n huffed before placing her hands on her hips, mimicing Clyde. "What do I have to do to get you to get dressed?"

Clyde gave her a dorky smile before opening his arms to her, "Give me all your affection!" and suddenly he was running towards her, yelling out with glee before jumping atop of her, causing her to land flat on the bed, their faces inches apart and their bodies flush against one another.

The brunet's hands slithered towards his love's hips, quickly tickling her and laughing as she squirmed and squealed at the feeling of his fingers on her sides.

"GAH! Cl-Clyde! My par- ahahaha! My parents, Clyde!"

Suddenly, Clyde stopped tickling Y/n and just stared at her. There was a look in his eyes unlike anything she had ever witnessed, and Y/n shrunk a little underneath him.

"Is something wrong? Is my hair a mess?"

"No, you look beautiful... You ARE beautiful. Gosh, Y/n, I'm so fucking lucky because I get to marry someone who loves me for me and is so smart and fucking just-" he looked like he was trying to find the right way to describe something before just yelling out, "you just fucking get me and I love that! Goddamn, I love you!" He pressed his lips to Y/n's and she could feel tears streaming down his cheeks from his passionate words.

"I love you too, Clyde. So, so, so much!" Y/n told him once the two of them had seperated. "You're an amazing man, and I'm so happy you're going to marry me!"

They kissed again, Clyde's hands cupping Y/n's face as her hands ran through his hair.

In this house was a couple unlike some and like others. They were in love, they were together, and they were happy.

--------------

I just wanted to do something fluffy and cute, so I hope you enjoy this!