Hats - Craig Tucker

Again, this is for myself... Tomorrow I am going home, yay! And I will start writing your requests when I can! Thank you all for being patient.

----------

Twenty-two year old Craig Tucker scoured the house up and down, walking in and out of closets and wardrobes, cuss words slipping out of his mouth when a door would close. "Damn it, fuck, stupid ass shit."

Down the hall, his fiancé hummed as she continued to make the cookies she had been dying to make all week. She heard Craig's distress and poked her head out of the kitchen, "Craig? Are you alright?"

The black haired boy growled in agitation, "I'm just frustrated, my love, don't worry."

"Oh? What about?"

He rubbed his hand over his eye, his fingers barely pinching the eyelid. "I just can't seem to find my fucking chullo." He opened the top drawer of his dresser only to close it hard again with a huff. "Dammit!"

Y/n giggled and attempted to scooped the batter onto the cookie sheet in even circles, "Oh, I'm sorry, baby... that sucks."

Her aloof voice made Craig pause. He knew that, normally, if his frustration was getting higher, Y/n would stop what she was doing to make sure he could calm down, just as he would do for her. The lack of concern was, for lack of a better word, concerning.

So Craig trotted down the hall and into the kitchen, where his wife-to-be was looking a little devious, and adorable, with his hat fitted snugly onto her head. He leaned against the kitchen entryway and gave her a smile, "My love.."

Y/n smiled at him, "You left it in the living room last night after the movie." She pulled on one of the blue poms, "So I put it in my nightstand and have been wearing it all morning."

Craig took a step towards Y/n, hands outstretched. "Oh?"

She giggled and took a step back, "Yes... but it's mine now and you can't have it back."

He wrapped his arms around her, making her gasp with shock, and fit her snug against his chest. "Baby doll, I don't want the hat."

"You don't?"

"Hmm, well, I do, but I don't care too much." He kissed her forehead before resting his head on hers, "What I really want, my beautiful wife, is you." Craig hugged her again and Y/n felt herself overwhelmed with love and affection from the man she couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with.

"I love you, Craig."

"I love you too, beautiful. Now," he moved so quickly she didn't even have time to blink, "thanks for my hat back."