Content - Bebe Stevens

Bebe Stevens x Reader

For: Pastelmagiica

This is being written off my phone, so please mind any spelling mistakes and enjoy! (psst my laptop cord has been purchased and it'll be in the mail within the next few days.)

-----------------

A pleased sigh left her lips as she propped herself up on the sofa she had found on the side of the road a few months after moving into her apartment. It had been a very stressful day, but now that she was home, Y/n could finally relax without a single worry.

She ran a hand through her hair, carding it and groaning at the pleasure that followed. She followed this action with cracking open her book and admiring how the story immediately immersed her in with every sentence.

It was a good opposition to the reality she was stuck in, anyway.

In her books, she was important, and beautiful, and everything about her was extraordinary.

In the real world, she was forgotten, and ugly, and completely useless to the ones who mattered most to her. In her eyes, that was.

She could feel herself getting sad, so she tried to ignore it, but it was increasingly difficult as time went on.

That is why, when her best friend busted into her apartment with an armful of karaoke cds and a large cheese pizza - taking special mind TI her vegetarianism-, she whimpered with joy.

"Bebe!" She cried out, dropping her book and turning fully to face her.

"Hey! How are you, beautiful?" Bebe asked, raising an eyebrow as she slowly wobbled to the flimsy excuse for a table.

A little depressed,  Y/n thought to herself, but refused to indulge herself to these feelings and instead let a bright smile envelope her face.

"I'm amazing, Bebe,  truly amazing!" She was lying through her teeth, "And...  And the apartment? Complete paradise! I love having a place of my own!" All alone,  it was more like.

Bebe smiled at this, but then made her face blank and her lips thin. "You're a shitty ass liar, Y/n. And I'm not stupid." She moved towards Y/n, opening her arms to hug her tightly and cuddle close to her. "Now, hon, what's wrong?"

Y/n's arms flapped pathetically before she shrugged. "I... I dunno! I'm happy one minute, and the next I'm sad, and lonely, and self-loathing... God, I hate this!" She began to cry in weak sobs, all while Bebe nodded sympathetically and patted her back.

"There, there... It's alright to feel this way, I promise. Perhaps you're lonely, and while doing what you normally do when you're sad is nice, this kind of sadness can only be combatted by one thing..."

"Strippers?" Y/n questioned, and Bebe rolled her eyes before laughing and shaking her head.

"Nope! Companionship!"

So the two of them devoured the cheese pizza, and cuddled, and played karaoke like they had not a care in the world, and, in a way, they didn't.

After all, they had one another, and what else would they need for now?