Crazy Girl - Kenny McCormick

Hey guys! I've been neglecting you, and I'm sorry. But school started, and I'm soooo tired. Here's the next one :) You guys deserve it! 

Kenny McCormick X Reader 

Song: Crazy Girl by Eli Young Band. 

"You are here-by to do twenty community hours." Judge Boondock said to Kenny McCormick, the gavel clanging onto the board. 

Kenny jumped to his feet, instantly protesting. "That isn't fair! It wasn't my fault that-" Boondock gave him a glare and he stopped, sitting back down. She smiled at the court, getting down from her pedestal. She took off the funny white wig she wore and walked over to Kenny, who had his head in his hands. "Twenty community service hours. How the fuck am I supposed to accomplish that?" He moaned, peeking up to see the judge there. 

She gave a sympathetic smile and patted his back, "I'm sorry Kenny, but what you did-"

"It wasn't me." Kenny snapped. He was tired of people accusing him for things he didn't do. First, he got 'caught' shoplifting, when he was the one saving the cashier. Now this. He couldn't handle it anymore. 

Boondock nodded, "I know that's what you said, and I believe you. But these people, they want justice. And, I can't just deny them for my friend." She sighed, "But I do have a job that's easy." Kenny's ears perked up and he looked at her suspiciously. She raised her hands in surrender, "It isn't anything bad, all you have to do is go down to the mental facility down the road and do a few hours there. It isn't that hard, and you'll be done before you know it." 

Kenny shrugged, "I dunno. I suppose so." He stood up, stretching. "Thanks, Boondock."

She smiled, "No problem."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenny was walking down the road, to the mental facility as Boondock suggested. He looked over and saw the building. It was a blinding white, all the sides newly painted. He shielded his eyes and walked up to the door, where a buzzer was waiting. The red stood out against all the white, but he guesses that was the point. Poking the buzzer, he took a step back. A nasally voice answered, "Yes?"

He cleared his throat. "Uh, hi. I'm Kenny McCormick, and I'm here to do some community service hours." He heared a sigh, then the door sung open. He took a step in, "Thank you!" The interior of the building wasn't much different, in fact, it was still bright white. He walked up to the nearest desk, "Um, hi. I'm-"

"Kenny." The lady answered. "I know. Down the hall, the farthest door down. Here's a key." He was handed a bronze, fading key. The lady sighed, "Just don't......provoke her." Kenny gave her a confused look, but nodded. He walked down towards the end of the hallway, as the girl had said. 

He gave a little hum, looking at the window in the room. It showed a girl with h/l hair, her hands wringing together constantly. She twitched, wrapping her arms around herself. He knocked on the window, causing her to look up. He mouthed, Can I come in?

She nodded, waiting for him to open the door. He slowly unlocked the door, walking in. The door creaked and he cringed, they need to oil that. Though he supposed it was because they needed to hear if they were escaping. The girl gave him a confused look, what was he doing here? No visits her, ever. "Hi. My name's Kenny. What's yours?"

He decided to start nice and simple, act as if he was talking to a normal person. No. He was talking to a normal person. She just was in a different place than most. She twitched, her neck cracking. "M-my name's Y/n." She whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. 

He smiled, sitting on the ground. "Nice name." Kenny told her. She looked down at him, a confused look crossing her face. "So," He clasped his hands together, this was awkward. "How are you?" 

She shrugged, "Apparently crazy." Y/n sighed, "Why are you sitting on the ground?" He shrugged and she nodded, looking at the ceiling. "It's really boring in here." She whispered, a soft frown on her face.

Kenny smiled at her, "Why don't we make it fun?" He asked, rubbing his hands together. For a large building, it wasn't very warm. He smirked before scooting closer to the girl. She jumped back, a scared look on her face. He sighed and sat back. "Never mind." They sat there, in the silence. It wasn't a bad silence, or a good one. It was just silence. Finally there was a creak as the door opened and the lady from the desk looked in.

"Sir, you need to leave." He nodded, standing up. She closed the door behind him and looked down at Y/n. "How was it?" The girl shrugged, looking from the ceiling to the red-head. 

"Different. Not necessarily bad or good though. Just different." The desk lady nodded before leaving. Y/n sighed, her eyes diverting back to the ceiling. Today was weird. Hopefully, tomorrow was better. 

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Again Kenny knocked on the window, and Y/n allowed him in. They sat in silence, just like the first day. For a week, it was the same. He'd come, knock, and sit in silence with the (h/c) haired girl. Everyday, although they never talked, they began growing closer. Y/n would actually smile when he entered, and Kenny would send back a cheeky smile. On the eighth day, Kenny asked Y/n to dance. She shook her head, "I don't know how."

Kenny simply took her hands in his, "Then I'll teach you." He guided her arms to his neck and wrapped his own around her waist. Pulling them closer together, he took a step back with her. Then a step to the left. Right, then forward. Soon they were spinning all around the room, silent music playing in their heads. He leaned his face down to hers, smiling softly. "Can I kiss you?" 

The (h/c) girl nodded softly, smiling back at him. He closed his eyes, letting his lips touch hers. She kissed back lightly, her hands going into his hair. They pulled away breathlessly, goofy smiles on their lips. Just as they went in for another kiss, there was a cough at the door. The desk lady was leaning against the door, her arms crossed in a motherly way. "Mr. McCormick, you have to go." 

He nodded and pecked Y/n's lips quickly. "I love you. I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" She nodded and waved as he left. 

"I love you too, Kenny." 

*claps hands once* I personally like it. But I wanna know, what do you guys think?