Jealous - Kyley-B

Written on: January 9th, 2018 

For: Kanato_Sakamaki259

------------------

As school got out for my little honey bunny, I rolled up in my ride and waited. I had decided I wasn't going to no school today, so I skipped while she played the good girl and went. Not that I minded. I opened my wallet and took out a photo of my girlfriend, the beautiful Y/n L/n, smiling as I did so. She was so sweet to a guy like me, and she was so delicate...

That didn't mean she didn't know how to get down and dirty if I asked her to...

I cackled and got out of my car, closing the door behind me and scanning the crowds for her (short/tall) frame. I noticed how much these kids were happy and shit, but I bet none of 'em were truly happy, 'cause they didn't have my gem around their arm-

Wait a minute. 

I had finally located Y/n, and she was smiling a polite smile but looking a bit uncomfortable as she stood there, talking to some bozo who thought he was allowed to talk to my queen. I growled under my breath but attempted to keep my cool, knowing how much she didn't like it when I got angry. 

Huffing under my breath, I assessed the situation, as Y/n had drilled into my head for me to do. 

The guy was shorter than me, and Y/n, with black hair and a cigarette at his lips as he spoke to her. He had fingerless, black gloves on and a black beanie that made him look like a real douchebag, in my opinion. His shirt was black as well, and it had some Edgar Allen Poe referrence, which I only remembered because Y/n was basically in love with the shit and always read it to me when we were cuddlin' in bed.

What? Jersey boys like to cuddle, too!

Anyway, back to my assessment. 

The guy wasn't actually hitting on my girl, though he was leaning towards her and his eyes were focused on hers rather intently. I liked him for that; at least he wasn't staring at my girl's chest. That's my job. 

The two of them finally seperated from one another and Y/n began walking towards me, a sweet smile on her face. It instantly grew bigger upon seeing me, and I held out my arms in preperation. "Baby girl~!" I cooed to her, and she squealed before running into my arms.

"Babe! You came to get me!" 

"'Course I did. I ain't no loser." I bit my lip, my eyes trying to be focused on her but the Goth boy in the back of my mind. "Hey, beautiful...?"

She smiled at me as we got in the car, "Yeah?"

"You don't like any of these posers, do ya?" 

Y/n scrunched up her nose for a moment before giggling and shaking her head no. "Heck no, Kyley-B! You're the only man for me!" She tilted her head, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh... no reason." I responded, though I stuck my middle finger towards the high school as she pulled me into a kiss, whispering about the goodies she's giving me when we get home...