A Fight - Michael

Jealous!Michael x Reader 

For: jelenaquill

------

Y/n had been having the night of her life, partying with her friends and goofing around with the guys like she always did on Friday nights. She had been friends with the guys of South Park since they were all causing shenanigans in fourth grade, but they had grown older, come out of the closet, and had each developed more interesting and intricate personalities. An example of this? Y/n's fiancé was a former Goth kid, though he still wore a lot of black, wrote poetry in his spare time, and used the cane whenever his heart was working up (which was a lot, due to the amount of stress he was constantly under).

To bring us back to the topic at hand, Y/n was having the night of her life, but it wouldn't last long. She had a curfew due to her husband-to-be's constant worry that someone in the town would molest, kidnap, rape, or murder her before anyone could blink an eye if he wasn't keeping his closely attached to her. He was also very jealous that she spent time with her guy friends, when, in his mind, he should have been the only guy she needed in life.

He was sitting in an armchair, drumming his fingers against the arm and occasionally glancing at his pocket watch before growling in frustration and closing it once again. "Goddammit, where is she?!"

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a cheery girl with her coat lazily draped over her arms and her eyes gazing at Michael with a seductive haze. "Ooh, baby, you didn't have to wait up for me... though I'm glad you did." She purred, throwing him a wink before bending over to untie her sneakers.

Michael grit his teeth in anger and frustration; how could she be both completely aggrivating and entirely enticing in the same instance?! He wanted her – it was obvious from the way he growled and watched her ass as she unlaced her second sneaker – but he knew he had to hold off on giving in to her until they had lashed this out, because she needed to learn how he felt about this. About the entire idea.

"Y/n, we need to talk."

She wasn't drunk, or even tipsy, but when Michael said those words, Y/n's face quickly sobered up. "I... okay." She moved over to the couch, sitting with her legs crisscross and her arms crossed over her hoodie. "What is it?" In the back of her mind, she was mildly terrified that he was going to break up with her, but then realized that that was ridiculous because this wasn't high school anymore, where two people could go from being engaged to being single and completely away from one another in the span of three seconds.

Y/n, instead, just took in a deep breath and tried to relax. She and Michael were both mature adults, and could handle a problem such as this one without worrying about losing the other.

"It has to stop." Michael said evenly, his dark eyes melting into hers and his hand gripping his cane with all of his might.

The (h/c) haired woman was completely oblivious to what Michael meant by those words. "Wh-What does?"

"The-The parties every Friday night, and-and the going out with your 'guy friends'!" Michael seethed, completely seeing through her little charade and not liking one bit of what he saw.

Y/n, rather upset with Michael's tone, rolled her eyes. "Well, then. You might as well lock me up in the house, because that's the only time I leave it!"

"Do not. Tempt. Me." He snarled back before freezing; what was wrong with him? Why was he letting his heart get the better of his mind? He knew that Y/n would never cheat on him, and yet, here he was, crushing her heart and bringing her to an inferno of rage all within three seconds.

Y/n looked like she was about to cry, and that's when Michael realized that he had not thought this through, at all.

"Babe, I-"

"Forget it." Y/n snapped, standing up and grabbing her coat. "Maybe I'll just go spend the night at my sister's... at least she won't threaten to lock me up. God, and I thought you were more mature than that!"

The door slammed behind her, and Michael was left in the dark, with only the constant ticking of his pocket watch to company him.