Pt. 1: start of Junior year

A/N this is somewhat fake most parts later on in the story will most likely occur in real life.
Erika's POV:
Today is the first day of junior year! I can't wait to spend it with my two besties Alissa and Tessa. I really don't want to find love right now after what happened last time with my ex Brock. But who knows what will happen? I usually wake up every morning get dressed then go to Tessa's house to drive to school with her. But that was last year.

(After walking into Tessa's house.)

Usually Tessa is always late so I get welcomed in by her mom and sit on the couch waiting for Tessa.

E- Come on T, we are going to be late!
T- Hold on just finishing up!
E- I'm giving you 5 more mins!
Tessa walks down the stairs
T- Ready?
E- Man, more like 5 seconds but yeah let's go!

We walk out to the car and do the usual. We jam out to country music cause no one else will do it with us. Once they were at school they met up with Alissa and talked about summer and vaca before the first bell rang. When they all got to their first class the teacher said that they can talk for this period.

Alissa=Al
Al- So guys do you like any guys?
E- Lissa we just started school!
T- Yeah E is right but I do like this one boy.
E- Oh girl spill
Al- Yessss tell us everything!
T- Maybe tonight cause I have the whole house to my self so we are having a girl night at my house!!
Al- YESSSSS
E- FINALLY

Going back to this morning but doing the boys pov
Jakes POV:

Ugh school, I hate school. Maybe I should just drop out. I think that to myself every morning. Maybe next year I will dropout. But now it's time to go meet up with my boys. Chance, Anthony, Kade, Logan, and Tristan. I go to Chance's house first.

Jake= J, Chance = C, Anthony = A, Kade= K, Logan=L, and Tristan Tales= Tr

I walk in and yell

J- Ayo Chance come on, we have to go pick up the others
C- I'm coming hold on.
(Chance comes down the stairs)
J- Ok. I'm going to get Logan and Kade in my truck and you can get Toners and Tristan in yours.
C- Ok I'll see you once I get to school

I get back in my truck and go back home a yell at Logan to get in the truck and we go to get Kade then we go to school. Once we get to school we all went to our first period class. Of course Logan had a different schedule than us because he is a senior. We all go to our first class and sit by each other. Our teacher tells us we have a free period to talk and catch up with each other.

A- So guys big question have you guys seen any cute girls lately.
C- Maybe
K- Not really
Tr-Big no
J- Kinda
A- I have she is so cute and sweet but I meet her at the mall but idk
K- Yo guys can we finish this convo later tonight cause my parents are out of town and my little brother loves to hang out with you guys so we can have a guys night at my house.
Tr- Aye that sounds like a lot of fun I'm in
C- I second that
A- I triple that
J- Can I invite Logan?
K- Is that even a question?
J- Then I'm taking that as a yes

Erika's POV:
So us girls are just talking about vaca then all of the sudden Alissa just stops and her jaw drops. T and I stare in confusion, and start to wave our hands in front of her face. All of the sudden Alissa snaps back into reality and we start asking questions.

T- Lissa what just happened
E- You just stopped talking all of the sudden
Al- Ok you guys want to know what happened, my crush just walked in.
T- Oh who?
E- Yeah who?
Al- can we talk about this later
T- I guess
E- Yes but I will bring this up later tonight
Al- Ok mom😂