Pt. 18: We are okay?

A/N this will be kinda short. Getting prepared for the next few chapters!!!!
Recap: Tessa just dropped Lauren and Erika off at Erika's house. When Erika walks up to the door she sees a note that reads....
Erika's POV:

I start panicking. I didn't know what to expect. I read the note and it says...

Dear, Erika
Your step-dad and I have left for the weekend. We took your brother and littlest sister. Your other sister is at a friends house. She will come by ever once and a while, while we are gone. We will be gone for week. Make sure Lauren stays with you while we are gone. You have enough food to last you this week. But if not you know where the extra money is. But have fun while we are gone.
Love, mom.

I sigh in relief after i read love mom. Knowing that Brock wasn't coming after me mad me so happy! I knew that I could finally sleep, with out having Jake by my side.

E- come let's go in.

Lo and I walk in we head up stairs to my room.

Lo- so question?
E- what?
Lo- what was that note about?
E- my mom, step-dad, brother, and littlest sister all went camping. The other one is at a friends all week.
Lo- so we have the whole house to our selfs for a week?!
E- pretty much!
Lo- yess!!
E- well you can sleep in Britney room tonight or in my room.
Lo- I'll sleep in Britney's.
E- ok well gn Lo!!!
Lo- night.

We hug and head off to bed.

I wake up and see that it's morning. I get dress and head out the door, for my daily walk. Instead of walking around my neighborhood I walk to Jakes house. I usually walk for about an hour or until I walk around my neighborhood twice. I walk to Jakes house. I texted him a few mins earlier to make sure that he is there. I see a car that looks like Brock's. I quickly start shouting Jake?! JAKE?
JAKE!!!!! I yell about 10 more times until I go inside. I keep yelling until I hear yelling coming from upstairs. When I keep on walking upstairs I keep on getting shook from side to side. I finally get up Jakes room cause that's where the yelling was coming from. When I get into his room I see him and Brock fighting. I yell at them but the don't stop. I see that both of them have blood on them but Jake has more. Jake finally knocks Brock out. When he knocks him out I see that Jake notices that I'm here. I quickly run up to him and start asking questions. He looks at me in my eyes and says I love you and he passes out. He falls down then I fall down to cradle him in my arms. I start yelling, crying, and screaming as loud as I can. I keeping on felling like I'm getting shook back and forth. But I just ignore it and think that I Love Jake Paul.....

A/N ok so I know that this is a little short but the next chapter is going to be so cool. But I'm going to let you guys get to know me in a chapter tomorrow before the actual chapter. But thanks for reading. Talk to you guys soon!!!
/Abi🐐\