Pt. 38: You're here?

Reacp: It was around 11o'clock when Jake heard a knock on the door.
Erika's POV:

I told everyone that I was heading to Europe for a couple of weeks when I was actually just going for a week then heading back packing and heading to La the next day. I'm right now on my flight to La. It will most likely be 11 when I land so. Logan is the only one that knows I'm down in La. But he doesn't know I Ayla. So when he comes to pick me up he will see Ayla. We walk out and I see Logan I tell Ayla to stay until I say come here.

E- Logan!! *I run up to him and hug him he hugs back*
L- Erika!!
E- how are you?!
L- good and you?!
E- great now that I'm here.
L- I promise nobody knows that you are here.
E- great. I have something for you!
L- what?
E- come here!

Logan looks over and sees Ayla. He breaks down crying. He runs over to her. Picks her up and hugs her.

L- I missed you
Ay- not as much as I have missed you.
They kissed
E- ok get a room!
Both- sorry.
L-thank you Erika for bringing her today. He said while hugging me.
E- you're welcome.
L- so how longs is Ayla staying?
Ay- um I'm not leaving?
L- wait what?
E- she is staying here
L- is she staying with me?
Ay- if you want me to.
L- of course!
E- can we start heading out I miss Jake.
L- I suppose.
E- yay!

Logan takes me to Jake house. He drops me off. I walk up to the door and ring the door bell and wait for a min untill....

Jake's POV:

I hear the door bell ring. I start questioning who it was so I got some else to get it. All the girls answered me. They went to open the door then the door. Closed then opened again. About a second later I heard the door close. After doing that I put my head phones in and ignore it. It was about 1am when I finished working. Once I was done I heard something I peaked outside the door to see.....

A/N ahhhh I know that this very short. It's because I'm very tried but Friday is tomorrow so. That's the best part. Hope you goats enjoyed. Talk to you goats soon!
(Abi💘🐐)