Pt. 47: Fight?

Recap: E- because he is going to be here soon....
Jake's POV:

We then heard the door bell ring. I screamed whispered

J- everyone hide the girls especially Erika, boys downstairs but Nick and Tristan get the police on the phone.
Everyone- ok

We all break and head to our places. I open the door to see Brock looking buffer and mad.

J- what do you want Brock?
B- what I want is my girl back.
C- Um she isn't your girl anymore
B- well hello Chance
A- can you just leave!
B- um I won't leave until I get my girl back.
K- she isn't your girl anymore.
B- well who's girl is she?
J- she mines and you can't do anything about it.

Brock then ran up to me and started to punch me. Chance and Anthony tried to stop him. Out of the corners of my eyes I could see Kade trying to keep the girls in the room. I could see Erika peak around the corner with my panda from home. After looking over there I quickly got back to the current situation. I stated punching and pushing Brock. Brock then knocked Chance and Anthony down and I all I can remember is me hitting the ground and everything going pitch black....

Ahhhhhhh Guys im super sorry that this chapter wasn't up last night I fell asleep while writing. I was trying to come up with ideas for this story but just know I love you goats sm. New chapter tonight!!!
-Abi🐐💘