Pt. 44: Lo or Brock?!

Recap: E- he is in la!?
Erika's POV:

I can't deal with what I just read. It's too much for me to handle.

J- Erika how do you this?
E- Jake after blocking him he texted me.
J- nooooo! Ok we are getting you a new phone number and we are blocking him!
E- Jake it's to much to handle!
J- Erika breathe! I will keep you protected! I promise!
E- you promise!
J- always!

Jake's POV:

I quickly thought to my self, what can I do? How can I help her? I was thinking to go and ask Tessa cause she would know. After Erika's and I convo I told Erika to stay in the house and I ran up to Tessa's room. I knocked at first.

J- Tessa open up!
T- coming!

She opens the door and I walk in.

J- hey what makes Erika happy? Or less stressed out?
T- well ik that when we were in Ohio Lo would always work or food, goats, or shopping.
J- well we aren't going out of the house, I could rent goat. Food always works and I could have Lo come back to the house.
T- wait why?
J- long story short, Brock is in La and is coming after Erika so we are changing her phone number, and I might get Lo and food. Maybe goats!
T- oh ok well let's just keep an eye on her.
J- ok, thanks T!
T- no problem!

I quickly walk out of the room and call lo.

*on call*
Lo- hey Jake what's up?
J- Lo you need to come to the house as soon as possible.
Lo- why? Is Erika stressed out?
J- yeah and while your on your way home get some food.
Lo- yeah I'll be home in like 15
J- ok
Lo- bye
J- bye

After the call I thought that I should have the goat as another option. I go and check on Erika and she seems to be fine.

J- hey babe
E- hey baby
J- I'm hungry you want anything to eat?
E- no not really
J- ok just tell me if you do.

I started to make a taco when I heard a knock on the door.

J- hey baby can you get the door?
E- yeah.

Erika's POV:

When jake asked me if I wanted anything I thought that it was sweet. But then a few mins later the door rang and Jake asked me if I could open it so I got up and opened it to see......

Ok guys so I'm planning on making a new story but idk what to write about so leave what you guys would like to see. Ok so this was short cause I had a game tonight so I got home at 8. But thank you for reading! Love you goats sm!!!
-Abi🐐💕