Pt. 40: Will you?

Recap: I was on my way back to the house when....
Jake's POV:

I was almost to the house when I saw the roof. It was so pretty and nice. I can't wait for Erika to see it. It's perfect just like her. I walked in and ran up the stairs to my room. I had everyone expect Erika gather in my room.

J- ok game plan Tessa keep Erika out of the way. You girls can help out with T if you want to but you can also help out with the boys up on the roof. Make sure that the projector is working and girls get Erika fav movie on the roof. Make sure that there is enough blankets and pillows. Postmates food while we are at it. Get Taco Bell or something. Ok that's it thank you guys.
Everyone- ok

Once we broke apart I got ready and headed up to the roof everyone expect Tessa and Lo was up there. I texted them to head up to the roof.

Erika's POV:

Tessa's and Lo were sitting in my room. Then I heard both of there phones go off and they looked at each-other they then came and pulled me up and we walked into Jake's room. We then started to go out to the roof. As soon as we got to the roof all you saw was this guy with a projector.

I thought Jake did all this for me? He must really care about me

J- Erika you're probably wondering why I have this and you in a nice dress. Well I've benn waiting for 3 years to tell you this but Erika Michelle Ana Costell, I've knew that it was love at first sight when I saw you. You perfect for me. I've always wanted to say this but.

He got on one knee and pulled out a box and said.

J- Erika Costell will you be my girlfriend?
E-.....

Ahhhhh Leaving you guys there hop you enjoyed!!! My phone died in the middle of writing so. But I hope you guys liked it. Thank you guys for almost 30k reads it means sm to me!! Love you goats!!
-Abi🐐💘