Pt. 11: Who is it

Recap: everyone was making fun of each other while waiting for breakfast. When they all just started to laugh but then stoped because they hear a knock on the door. Erika ran over to Jake crying. When Logan opened the door they saw
Jake's POV:

When Logan opened the door we saw a police officer. Erika never looked up she just cried into my arms. Logan and the officer started talking. While they were talking the donuts arrived.

J- guys leave some for Erika, Logan, the officer, and I.
T- you're lucky that I ordered three boxes.
L- Jake can you and Erika come over here.
J- yeah hold on.
E- Jake I don't really want to go over there.
J- here just get into the wheelchair with me. Turn and face me and just cry into my chest if needed.
E- thanks Jake
L- Jake this is officer Rick. He wanted to talk to you two.
J- Good morning Officer Rick. Sorry about Erika. She is a little traumatize as I am also.
Rick- Good morning young man. It makes since that you guys are I mean you guys got severely hurt yesterday.

Erika just started to cry even harder into my chest.

J- sorry officer. She just has been having a hard time. I've been here to help her through out it though.
Rick- it's ok son. I just wanted to check up on you two. Our office just put him in jail for 5 years cause he has been reported earlier of abuse.
J- that's great news. Isn't it Erika.

She just nodded.

Rick- Well it's good to see you guys feeling better. I hope you two get better soon.
J- thank you officer. If you would like to you can come in and join us for a donut if you would like.
Rick- that would be nice.

The officer came into the kitchen with Erika and I in the wheelchair. I didn't go full on into the kitchen. I wheeled out into the living room with Erika still crying in my arms.

J- Erika why are you still crying?
E- because seeing the officer scared me into thinking that he is still out there in the world.
J- Erika there I no need to worry I'm going to be here for you every step of the way!
E- thank you so much Jake for everything you've done for me!
She said while hugging me.I whipped away here tears and said

J- so do you want a donut now?
E- sure!

We both head in and get one and wheel over to all of them.

Tr- so what are you guys going to do about school.
J- I was thinking I might go.
Rick- I think it's best that you take it easy for a couple of days. Which means don't go to school for a couple of days.
E- ok. I just want to recover quick.
T- E I can get your homework
L- and I can get yours Jake.
K- we can all help out with you guys.
Lo- the girls and I can come over everyday and help you with certain homework.
Ay- expect for me. Unless you all have questions about a certain subject.
K- us boys can help Jake out too.
L- what Ayla said goes for me too.
J & E- thank you guys so much for the love and support. You guys mean the world to us!

Everyone heads up stairs to pack then. The girls leave. Then the boy say bye to Kade and Nathan then leave. Everyone parts way while Jake and Logan make their way home.

L- so bro how is yours and Erika's relationship going?
J- we both agreed that it's too early to date since she just got out of a relationship. I told her that I don't want her to have another Brock. So I would wait years and years to see her. She told me I'm not another Brock and that it was sweet of how I would wait for her.
L- Dude your not another Brock. That was sweet also bro. We both know that you won't wait years and years you would wait months and months.
J- that's what everyone said
L- well it's true

We pull up to the drive way and see no cars in it. Logan gets out of the car and walks around to the other and gets the wheel car out and gets me out we go up to the front door and Logan opens it to not see our mom. Cause it was our moms week. We go to the kitchen to see a note that says

Dear, boys
     Joe and I left for the weekend. We just went to Lake Erie if you need us call us. Love you both. Talk to you soon.
       Love, Mom
L- welp mom is gone and I'll be at school so you have the house to your self for a couple of days.
J- I guess so.

We talked for a little bit. Then ate and played some video games. I got out of my wheel chair and got my crutches.

J- Logan I'm going to get a shower if you need me then I'm going to do some homework.
L- ok I'll be in my room doing mine.

I head up to my room trying not fall. Then I hop in the shower. I finally finish my shower. I get out and do my homework. I finish up and yell at Logan that I'm going to head to bed. He says ok then I hop back into my room then slowly fall asleep.

The next morning.

I wake up late. I panic I then remembered that I'm not going to school I get up and head to the bath room. I get out of the bath room and head down stairs. I get down stairs and head to the kitchen I sit down. Buy freak out when I hear a knock at my door.

A/N: ok guys I tried to upload earlier but my best friends birthday was today. So I spent the day with her. But thanks for reading. Omg guys we hit 2k I can't believe it. I thought that this wasn't going to get any views but I guess I did. But thanks for reading. Who do you think is at the door? Comment down below who you think it is. Thanks for reading!
{Abi🐐}