Pt. 34: Leaving

Recap- E- Jake he came and
Erika's POV:

I can't explain to Jake what happened it's to much for me. I just sat there crying in to Jakes chest.

J- Erika you need to tell me, I want you to be safe when I'm gone.
E- Jake.. he came back and hurt me.

I pulled up my shirt to show the bruises.

J- omg Erika are you okay?!
E- I just need ice and Ibuprofen. I'll be fine after that.
J- did anything else happen.
E- no. I was just walking out of the door, heading for my car to head to Kades and I open the door to see him by my car I tried to run back inside but I forget that I locked it. He then came and attacked me.
J- Erika I'm so sorry. I don't want to leave you right now but there is only one flight for this week and my mom only has the rest of this month off. But when my mom gets back I promise that she will let you come over anytime and hangout. You can invite the whole gang. She will welcome you as her own child since I won't be there.
E- Jake you are fine and I get it. I will come over a lot though.
J- good.

As soon as he finished that sentence the door opened. To show......

You thought I was going to leave you there nope because I want to keep writing‼️

The door opened to show everyone. I was up against Jake cause I was scared.

T- guys look it's the cutest couple ever.
Everyone- awwww
E- um im kinda confused. Where is that couple
J- same
A- you two are idiots.
M- we are talking about you two
Al- you guys are the cutest couple.
L- awh man!
C- what?
L- I can't say goodbye to Ayla.
K- that sucks
Mc- she is going to miss you a lot.
L- I know.
Everyone- lol

Jakes POV:

We stayed up till 4 am just talking and stuff. It was 4:30 when

L- sh*t bro we are going to miss our flight.
J- get mom and let's head out.
L- guys come with us and say goodbye with our dad and all that.
Everyone- yeah

Logan runs up stairs and grabs mom and we head out to the airport.

*At the airport*

T- ok time for goodbyes. I'm first. Bye Loge, I'll miss you, I promise I'll come and visit you big bro.
L- ok
T- Jakey I'll miss you so much. I'll come visit soon!
J- first don't call me that name, second you should, and third keep an eye on Erika for me okay.
T- man you really love that girl.
J- yep!
C- ok I'm next! Bye my bros. I hope to visit soon! Have fun and keep out of trouble!
Both- bye and we will
K- I'm next, Jake, thanks for being my best friend. Hope to visit soon! Logan! Thanks for being there for me bro, I'll visit soon!
A- ok my turn. Ok thank you both for being my bro. Love you guys. Chance and I will visit soon!
Lo- ok I'm next. Jake thank you for being there for Erika. I'll keep an eye on her. Logan thanks for helping with every thing. Even if I didn't know you guys for that long I'll miss you guys!
Al- me turn. Logan thanks for being my big bro and keep this little dude out of trouble. Jake, your like my twin, keep safe, see you guys soon!
Mc- my turn. I know I didn't know you guys for long but you guys mean something to all of us. I'll miss you guys. Be safe.
Meg- ok you guys please keep safe, I promise that I will keep an eye on Erika Jake and I'll tell Ayla to FaceTime you everyday Logan. I'll visit soon guys!
G- you guys keep safe. I'll miss you guys like crazy but I'll FaceTime every day. I'll come by every other month starting in two months. Love you guys have fun!

Now it's was Erika's turn but instead of standing in front of me she ran up to me and cried into my chests and said

E- Jake he is here.....

Omg guys it's a long chapter. I haven't done one in forever. Thank you guys for the support and love. Love you goats so much!! Thanks you guys so much for reading can't wait for the next chapters.
(Abi🐐💘)