Pt. 41: Girlfriend?

Ok guys I just wanted to give you guys a disclaimer. My phone froze up last night and I got home late so I couldn't upload last night. I'm super sorry I really wanted to update last night so!! Ok but back to the story!
Recap: J- Erika will you be my girlfriend? E-.....
Erika's POV:

Omg what do I say? He just asked me out? He planned all this for me? He has been waiting for three years to ask me?! What do I do? All I can think about doing is breaking down and crying! As soon after I thought of that I did. I little went down to my knees and cried.

J- Erika?!! Why are you crying?!
Lo- Erika!!!
J- Erika are you okay? Erika answer me!
E- yes Jake, I've been waiting for you to ask me!

I get up and squeeze him.

Everyone- awwwwwww
A- ok so I know that this is bad timing but Jake remember when we wanted Nick to come sometime soon.
J- yeah tony what are you trying to say?
A- well he texted me saying that he came in as soon as possibles and is on his way here.
J- ok. When is he going to be here?
A- 5 am
C- i am not getting up that early!
T- chance suck it up!!
C- shut up!
J- that actually isn't early at all.
E- cause you get up early! We don't!
J- well you have to start learning babe!
E- man babe isn't gonna get old!

We kiss and everyone screams
Everyone- get a room!!!!
Jerika- shut up!

We all just burst out in laughter.

M- ok I'm bored can we do something?
K- let's watch a movie!
Al- out here!
Tr- let's hope there is room!

Jake's POV:

We all get in. We start the movie and finish it. All the girls fell asleep.
J- Tony grab Meg, Chance grab Tessa, Tristan grab Alissa, Kade grab Lo, and I'll get Erika.
Boys- ok

We head down stairs put the girls in Tessa's and Alissa's room and Erika's room. I put Erika in mine. I go downstairs lock everything up, I head up the stairs. I was to busy paying attention to my phone when I heard a door open...

Omg you guys!!! I'm sooooo sorry but I'm back and my phone is working!! So yeah. Thank you guys sm!!! For the love and support! Love you goats sm!!! Talk to you soon!
-Abi💘🐐
Okay so I'm going back thru editing this story and this date of when Jake asked her out is August 18th, 2015.