Pt. 50: Finale

Not freaking right a recap this chapter is to good!
Logan's POV:

After the doctor led me into Brocks room I saw that we was awake.

B- who are you?
L- oh I'm revenge.
B- what do you mean by that?

After he said that I punched him straight in the eye. I punched him 3 more times, as I was I would say,

L- that's for my brother, that for my brothers girlfriend, that's for my brothers friend and that one was just for fun!

After that I walked out and went back to Jake's room to see Chance outside of his door.

C- hey bro we can't go in
L- why not?
C- Erika's having a moment.
L- bro we need to keep an eye on her we don't know what she will do.
C- that's true.

After we got done talking a doctor came over and talked to us.

Dr- ok for Jake he needs to stay in the hospital until he wakes up. Until then you guys can come visit every day.
C- thank you doc.
Dr- um I also have a question we just got a complaint saying that Brock Williams was beat up by someone with the description of you.
C- Logan what did you do!?
L- Doc let me just tell you the back story.....

While we were talk this is what was going on inside the room....

Erika's POV:

I asked Chance if he could go outside for a few mins while I try to get my self together. I go and sit by Jake. All I do is break down and cry. I can't deal with seeing Jake like this and I know he wouldn't like to see me like this either.
I know that he is in a coma which will last for however long it wants too. I start talking to Jake even tho he won't hear.

E- I know that you can't hear me but if you can I promise that I will come visit you every day until you wake up! I promise we will get revenge and make things go back to normal! I want to hear you again I want to see your pretty eyes again but I don't know how long I have to wait for that to happen. But I will wait!

After I get done talking to Jake, Chance and Logan come in and say come on Erika we are going home. We are visiting everyday I promise. All I can think about is how I'm going to keep my promise!

*1 week later*

I kept that promise that I made, I have visited everyday for a straight week. Everyday I keep talking to him and I hope he hears. Today has been a week since the incident. I'm going with Logan today. We start to head out and Logan asks me a question.

L- hey Erika?
E- yeah log?
L- how you holding up?
E- fine it's just hard
L- I can get why
E- let's just hope he wakes up soon!
L- yeah

We finish driving there and go to his room we sit there and talk and just looking at Jake. We hear the door open and we look up to see a doctor.

Dr- hey Logan can we talk?
L- yeah I'll be right back Erika!
E- ok!

After Logan left I went closer to Jake and held his hand. I started to talk and cry. I was saying..

E- Jake i know you most likely can't hear me but if you can please wake up! I miss you sm and all of miss you too. Kade decided to stay until you woke up and Lo has to leave for family reasons but she says hi! Jake I miss your voice, smile, eyes, I miss you everything! You need to wake up for me, for everyone!
As soon as I finished something happened a miracle of some sorts

Ahhhh guys it's the last chapter!! Just want to thank you goats for reading it was so much fun to write but next chapter for the book should be out by tomorrow. I love yo goats so might for you love and support! Thank you!!
-Abi🐐🤤