Pt. 3: What happens next?

Recap: Jake blacks out and they take him and Erika to the hospital Erika has a boot on one of her legs and Jake is still out. The nurse came out with some news.
End of recap, still Erika's POV:

Nurse: Jake is awake, he has a fractured jaw and a few bruises. With a boot on one of his leg like Erika's. Only three people at a time can go in at a time.

We all started to decide who would go in first.

K- Guys I think Chance, Erika, and Logan, should go in first.
Everyone else- yeah!

Logan, Chance, and Erika start to head to Jakes room when all of the sudden Erika just starts to break down.

L- Erika why are you crying?
E- Because it's all of my fault.
C- Erika for the last time it's not your fault, it's Brock's.
L- I agree
E- But still i'm the reason why he is injured. I just met him today and I feel so bad.
C- hey every thing is going to be okay. He said while hugging me.

We go in and I just break down while walking into the room. Jake looks so bad it's hard to see him like that.

L- Hey bro
C- Yeah hey
E- I'm sorry Jake
J- Erika it's perfectly fine.
C- Bro she has been saying this all the time for the past 1 hour
L- And he isn't lying
J- Erika stop bringing your self down because of Brock it's his fault, ok.
E- Ok but I swear that if I didn't scream you wouldn't have came to the rescue and you wouldn't have been hurt.

While this was going on Logan was on the phone with their parents telling them every thing is all right. Chance was by the door asking the nurse if he can bring every one she of course agreed. Logan walked out to talk to their parents in private.

J- Erika can we talk. He said while patting on the bed sitting up and turning facing me
E- Sure *walking over to the bed*
J- Erika I don't want you to interrupt me. If you didn't scream and I didn't come to save you. ( He start to grab her hands.) Who would have known what would have happened. Erika you could have gotten hurt way worse. Erika you tried to save my life and that meant a lot to me. Thank you for everything today.
E- Jake thank you for saving me today. I am now realizing that it's all Brock's fault. He is the reason why we are hurt and he is going to pay for it. I know that I only met you today but something told me that, you would mean something to me in the future.
J- Erika I had that same feeling today too.

While all this was happening everyone was outside the door, looking in.

T- Guys do you think that they like each other?
Al- I feel like they do.
L- Guys I'm being honest here I've never seen Jake look at a girl like this.
K- Man they look like they are in love.

Lauren- Lo

Lo- guys just like Logan said I've never seen Erika look at someone like this either. She never looked at her ex like this.
T- Looks like we have something to talk about tonight.
Tessa and Alissa sequel.

All the boys- ssshhhhh!!!
T & Al- Shut up!!!
Al- Hey Lo and McKenzie you guys want to hang out with us tonight at T's?
Lo & Mc- Sure!
T- Hey Ayla is also coming over too!!
Al- Yeahhhhhhhhh

Jake's POV:

I think I like Erika more than a friend. I love her eyes, smile, personality, face. I basically love every thing about her.

Erika's POV:

I really love Jake more than a friend. He is perfect, he's kind, caring, handsome, he's smart. He's perfect, I love everything about him.

Alissa's POV:

I used to like Jake until I saw the way Erika looked at him. I finally knew that my feelings had to go away. I will always see Jake if Erika dates him.

Jake's POV:

I see everyone standing at the door, looking at us. I tell Erika I'll get the door and start to limp over there.

E- Jake sit back down I'm getting the door.
She starts to hop over there.
J- I think we should just get crutches or a wheel chair.

A/N FYI I guys Erika has been limping all this time, just so you know.

Everyone starts to file in. They ask me if I'm ok.

J- Guys I'm fine can you guys just get me and Erika wheel chair or some crutches.
Everyone- sure.

Chance and Anthony went to find a nurse and ask them if we can come home. Logan, Kade, Nathan, and McKenzie went to go get a wheelchair or some crutches. Tessa, Lo, and Alissa talked to Erika while Tristan talked to me.

Tr- yo bro, big question.
J- shoot
Tr- do you like Erika?
J- yeah as a friend.
Tr- no I mean as more than friends.
J- i don't know Tristan. At this point I went through a lot today.

Erika's POV:

T, Alissa, and lo start bombarding me with questions.

T- So do you like him?
Al- yeah
Lo- you looked at him very weird
E- like who and looked at who very weird?
Al- do you like Jake?
T & Lo- you looked at him weird.
E- I like Jake as a friend and that was weird you too and ok so
T- do you like Jake more than a friend
Al- it looked like you were in love with him
Lo- you never looked at the others like that.
E- guys can we talk about this later tonight.

As soon as I finished everyone walked in Kade and Logan had wheelchairs while McKenzie and Nathan carried the crutches. Chance and Anthony came in with the news if we can go home.

J- so can we go home or not?
E- yeah I don't like hospitals.

We all just laughed.
C & A- you guys can.....

A/N another cliff hanger!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed!! I'll try to upload earlier cause it's 12 in Ohio when this goes up. I'll try and get another one up tomorrow. School starts in 2 weeks so I will probably upload every other day after the 29th. Thanks so much for reading. Tell me what you thought of it.
~Abi🐐😋~