Pt. 7: Is It Him?

Recap: Everyone went to bed expect for Jake and Erika, they were down stairs. When they heard a big bang. They started to freak out. Erika started to cry thinking it was Brock so Jake got up and jumped to the door.
Jake's POV:

When I opened the door I just saw a bag of food on the door mat. I sighed in relief, happy that it wasn't Brock.

E- Jake what/who was it? She said still crying.
J- It's just a bag

Erika sighed happy but still crying.
Tessa runs down stairs cause she heard the door shut

T- guys what is going on?
J- there was a big bang, Erika and I got scared, Erika thought that it was him, but I got up and hoped over to the door, and opened it to find a bag of food.
T- oh yeah thats Tristan's vegan food.
E- wait how do you know that?
T- he said if he isn't done getting ready that I should go get it.
J- oh ok
T- now I'll be going to give this to Tristan
E- ok

I hop over to the couch. I was about to sit down when I ask Erika if she wants to watch a movie.

J- Hey Erika do you wanna watch a movie?
E- sure.
J- ok you choose the movie while I get popcorn. Then I'll go onto Netflix and find it.
E- ok, but can we watch a tv show instead.
J- yeah which one? I said coming over with popcorn.
E- Greys Anatomy?
J- yes ok which season
E- I'm in the middle of season 7
J- omg that's the greatest season ever!
E- then let's watch it!

Jake and Erika scoot together on the couch and watch the show. About the 3rd episode in Jake starts stroking Erika's hair while watching the tv still. Jake looks down and sees Erika's eyes start to close with that Erika comes close to Jakes chest. Oh did I mention he is shirtless, well he is. Erika slowly starts to fall asleep. She cuddles more and more into Jake and with that Jake knew she was asleep. So he turned off the tv and rested against Erika. With that he fell asleep. Dreaming about Erika.

Erika's POV:

I ask Jake if we can watch Greys Anatomy. He says yes. About three episodes in Jake starts to play with my hair out of nowhere. With Jake playing with my hair my eyes start to close. I move in closer to Jakes chest hoping that he doesn't mind. I slowly fell asleep with Jake on my mind. Dreaming about a future with him.
Tessa's POV:

I start to walk down stairs cause I don't hear voices anymore. I go down by the couch and see Jake and Erika cuddling onto each other.
I quietly walk back upstairs to everyone's door. I go to the guest bedroom first.

T- guy go to the bottom of the stairs I have a surprise for you guys.
L- is it a good one
C- I hope it is
A- it's probably just a prank.
Tr- I don't want to get pranked I just ate.
T- just go there. It will answer all of our questions.
C, A, Tr, & L- ok

I then walk over to Nathan's room. To tell them.

T- guys go to the bottom of the stairs and meet Logan, Chance, and Tony down there.
N- why
Mc- Nathan that was a dumb question
T- that was true just go down there. It will answer all of your questions.
K- ok

I then walk to the room I was sleeping in and tell all of the girls.

T- bottom of the stairs now. Don't ask questions cause this will answer all of our questions.
Lo, Al, Ay, & M- ok

We all head down stairs and I give everyone a warning.

T- guys keep quiet. If you're not quiet. They will wake up.
Tr- what do you mean by it?
T- just follow me.

They all walk down stairs to see Jake and Erika asleep while cuddling

Lo- guys take a picture it will last longer
Al- ok then
Lo- I didn't mean actually do it
T- well we did
Lo- omg
T- ok let's go back upstairs and we will talk about this.

They all head upstairs

L- so that's what you wanted to show us
T- yep
K- that just proves that they like each other
Tr- true
Ay- tomorrow we should all ask them if they like each other.
N- like the boys ask Jake
Mc- then we ask Erika
A- then we could ask Erika if she likes Jake so we could confirm it
M- that's a good idea tony
A- ok who told you to call me tony?
All the girls- The boys
A- you guys
C- what?
A- I only allow you guys to call me that
L- well
N- get
Tr- used
K- to
C- being
L- called
All the girls- that
Tr- you guys caught on fast

They all just start laughing but stop when they hear a scream......

A/N guys I was in the middle of writing the sentence that Tessa says it's Tristan's vegan food when I realized I didn't even mentioned where Tristan was sleeping cause I didn't write him in there😂 I feel so bad because Tristan is one of my favs. But anyways thanks for reading. Comment down below if you guys want Alissa to stay in the story. I don't want any Jalissa drama happening so that won't be happening. Ok so I just wanted to bring up that I might not post Friday the 18th I don't want to get to sentimental but that will be a year since my grandma pass and it's been hard on me and I miss her but I'm going to try my hardest and get a chapter up for you guys that day. Comment down below who you think the scream was from and what caused it. Talk to you guys soon!!
_Abi🐐_