Pt. 19: You okay?

A/N it's getting late and I have school tomorrow so this will be short and will have no recap. Sorry.
Lauren's POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night hearing "no Jake!","Jake!","JAKE!", and crying. I quickly get up and run to Erika's room and see that she is tossing and turning, screaming, kicking, and crying. I try to wake her up but it's useless. I immediately call Jake up. I call about 4 times cause it's 5 in the morning.

J- what's up Lauren? It's 5
Lo- Erika is what is up Jake!!
J- I'll be over in a few.

About 5 mins later Erika starts doing what she was doing earlier but louder. Another 5 mins pass and Jake isn't here yet. I go down stairs to check. When I'm on my way up I hear a door open I look down and see that it's Jake. When he comes in Erika starts doing again what she did earlier but even louder! We quickly run upstairs to Erika and see tears streaming down her face while she is still asleep.

Jake's POV:

After I got the phone call from Lauren I quickly throw on some joggers and a sweatshirt. I run down stairs and hop in my truck. It takes me about 10 mins to get there. When I get there I quickly get to the door and start to fidget with it and notice that it is locked. I remember Erika telling me where the spare key is. I get it and open the door. Lauren was mid walk up the stairs when Erika started to scream, cry, and yell loud! We run up the stairs I hear her saying "No Jake!","Jake!","JAKE!" And I see that she is crying I run over to her and shake her awake. She wakes up and hugs me too death.

E- omg Jake I thought you were dead, and you and Brock were fighting, and he was after me, and you said you love me and I thought you were dead!

When she was talking she just kept on crying. She couldn't stop.

J- Erika I'm fine I'm right here, Brock is across the country, he is locked up. You are going to be fine, we are going to be fine.

After Erika stoped crying she just blurted out
E- Jake I love you......

A/N guys the next chapter I'm hoping to have one up cause tomorrow is my schools first home football game. So I'll see what I can do. If it is up late just remember that it was because of the game. But the next few chapters are going to be good. Can't wait for you guys to read them. But I'll talk to you soon!
[Abi🐐]