Pt. 16: Hide

Recap: After they ended the call, about 15 mins later, everyone was over at the house trying to call Erika, texting her, we had Kade and Nathan try to track her phone. Tessa was on find my iPhone, when she said, guys I know where she is......
Erika's POV:

It was about 40 mins after I left Jake's house. I couldn't stop running. I had about 50 texts from Jake, 35 from Tessa, and 20 from everyone else. About 100 missed calls from everyone together. I finally stoped running. When I say my favorite spot, where I would hang out as a kid. It's a tree house, the tree house is located in the front of the housing arrangement I live in. Nobody knew about it expect for me, Lo, and T.

Tessa's POV:

After a long time for searching for Erika I remembered. That I could go on find my iPhone and see where she was. I got on and that she was in here favorite spot.

T- Guys I know where she is!!!

At this point Jake breaks down in tears again.

J- where is she? *He says while still crying*

I run over to him and whisper,

T- she is safe. We are going to get her. Only us two.
J- ok
T- get ready we are leaving in 5

Jake heads upstairs while I tell the others what is happening.

T- ok guys we have a spot on Erika. It's about 10 mins away from us. It's her favorite spot only Lauren and I know about it. I'm only taking Jake. Cause he is hurting a lot. This will cheer him up. Ill text you guys once we have her.
Everyone: ok

Jake comes down stairs. I ask him if he is ready. He says as I'll ever be. We say our goodbyes and head out.

T- ok so the place she is, is 15 mins away.
J- can we try to get there quicker. I'm really worried about her.
T- I'll try.

Erika's POV:

I've been sitting in my safe spot. For about 10 mins. It's been quite, no cars have drove by expect for now. I look out the window to see Brock's car pull on the street. He starts to head to my house. Luckily no one is home. I'm hidden right now. It's been about 15 mins and Brock hasn't left my house. It's like he is waiting for me there. I was looking at my house when I hear a car pull in. I look down to see Tessa and someone else. I just sit there still looking at my house hoping that Brock leaves soon.

Tessa's POV:

We pull up to her spot. We park by the path way to get up to the spot.

J- are you sure that she is here? He says with a worried tone.
T- absolutely, look.

I show him my phone cause I had find my iPhone on it. He just nods and we get out of the car. We head in the woods and start out search for Erika.

Erika's POV:

I'm still looking at my house. Brock hasn't left. I hear a door open and shut. I look down to see Tessa and see that the someone else is Jake?!
I quickly get my things and climb down the stairs. They aren't they yet so I start running towards them.

Jake's POV:

I'm hoping that she is hear. If not I don't know what I'm going to do. We start walking to the tree house. We were 3/4ths of the way there when we hear a bunch of leafs crunching. I was walking with my head down most of the time cause I was silently crying. I look up and see Erika running towards me so immediately do the same. I catch her and just start crying. So does she.

Erika's POV:

I run to Jake and he runs the rest of the way to me and catches me and starts crying. I start crying.

E- Jake running away made it absolutely worse. He is here, he is out of prison.

I cry even harder. I look up and see Tessa, Jake immediately notices and let's me go. I run up to her and we squeeze each other to death.

J- Erika what did you mean by he is here, he is out of prison?
E- can we talk about in the car we need to get out of here. I'm feeling dizzy.

Jake ran to me and toke me to the car.

E- ok so about what I was saying a couple mins ago. Brock is at my house right now. But that was the last time I checked.
T- do you want to go up there?
J- T I don't think it's safe.
T- why not?
E- T he is out there to get Jake and I. He knows what you car looks like so I wouldn't risk it.
T- ok let's just go back.
E- can we go quick. My head hurts and I just want to lay down.
T- ok

We head back. About 10 mins later we get to Jakes house. He carries me inside and puts me on the couch. I'm surprised that everyone is not surrounding me, or barging me with questions.

E- hey guys I have one big question.
Everyone- yeah.
E- can we call the cops or something.
M- why?
E- he's out there.
Tr- he's out there!
E- he was at my house.
L- wait he's out of prison!
Ay- noooo!
K- what if he is after you guys?
C- dude are you stupid. That's what he texted her last night!
N- do you guys have a Security System?
L- yeah
A- I know where it is. Follow me.
Al- Erika are you personally okay?
E- I'm scared to death.
M- what about you Jake?

Did I mention Jake was comforting me this whole time? Nope ok.

J- I'm worried and scared.
Lo- we will keep you guys safe.
Mc- do you guys want anything? Like water, food?
J- I'm good Erika.
E- I could take some water.
Mc- ok
T- guys are you sure that you're ok?
Both- we are fine. We're just scared.
T- ok.

After we finished we heard a car pull up and it's door open and shut. We then heard a knock.

L- I'm going to check who it is.
N- let's go look at the Security cameras instead.

They go and look. They come back with a
worried face.

L- call the police now and go to the safe spot. Jake take them there and keep everyone safe. Kade and I will call the police.
J- bro what's wrong?

I start crying and Jake hugs me even harder.

L- he's here....

A/N omg guys I just checked and say that I had 5k reads! OMG! Thank you guys so much it means the world to me. I only thought I would get 100 reads at least. Ok guys school starts Tuesday. I will either start posting every other day with long chapters, or one everyday with medium length chapters. Tell which one you guys want. Thank so much reading. I can't wait to write the next chapter. Talk to you guys soon!
£Abi🐐£