Pt.14: Can't wait

Recap: While Jake and Erika start doing the homework Logan and Ayla bought. They hear a knock at the door, Ayla gets up to open the door.
Erika's POV:

I see Ayla get up open the door.

Ay- Tessa! What's wrong.
T- Ayla what are you doing here?
Ay- Logan and I are doing homework. But most importantly what are you doing here?!
T- I'm freaking out Erika isn't home. Her mom won't respond, Erika won't respond, I came over to see if Jake knew where she is cause they are lovebirds so?!
Ay- T come in!
L- Ayla what's going on?

Ayla and Tessa walk in. I see Tessa was crying. I quickly walk over to her and hug her. She doesn't hug back till she notices it was me.

T- Rik I was worried sick. I didn't know where you were, you weren't answering neither was you mom. I went to your house but you weren't there so I freaked out.
E- T I've been here all day. Remember you ordering me and Jake food from Taco Bell? My mom wouldn't have answered you any ways she is at work and I was asleep.
T- why am I so stupid. But still I didn't know for sure if you were here.
E & Ay- that's our Tessa

Everyone starts to laugh while we do homework. When we finish. Erika starts to beg Jake to do something:

E- Jakkeeeeeeee
J-......
E- Jakeeeeeeeeeee
J-......
E- Jakeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
J- what Erika I'm kinda busy here?
E- what are you doing?
J- ordering food.
L- from where bro?
E- Logan were you in this convo?
L- no I just heard food so I just jumped in.
E- can't blame ya.
J- does pizza sound ok?
Everyone- sounds great!
E- Jakkeeeeere
J- what Erika?
E- can we watch greys?
J- that's actually a good idea!
E- anyone want to watch greys?
T- I'm good I've finished it
Ay & L- same here
J- your lost

Jake and I watch a few episodes of Greys till the pizza arrives. I try to pay it but Jake pays before I could. I tell him I'll pay next time. After we finish eating Tessa asked me a question.

T- E you ready to go back home.
E- ugh that just means a boring day at school.

Jake and Logan look at each other then nod.

J- Erika can stay here
L- our parents won't be here till next week.
E- really?!
J- it won't bother us
E- are you sure?
L- yes

I get up to hug them and they hug back

E- thank you guys so much.
Ay- ok well I better start heading out T want a ride?
T- yeah just let me talk to Erika in private.
Ay- ok

Tessa pulls me into the kitchen cause we were in the dining room.

T- ok tonight don't do any naughty Business!
E- we won't!
T- they are the Paul bros so you don't know what they are going to do.

After Tessa said that we herd get a room come from Jake's room and hear Ayla and Logan laughing. Tessa starts to head out of the dining room.

T- we heard Jake yell what's wrong.
Ay- might as well tell her?
L- ok T promise you won't tell
T- of course
Ay- well Logan and I
L- are dating
Ay- thats why Jake yelled
J- get a room!!
L- there
T- I knew you guys would end up together so!
Ay- ok well we should get going! Love ya babe! Come on T!
L- love you too!

Tessa and Ayla leave and Jake and Logan tell me where I'll be sleeping.

J- ok you'll be in our parents room.
E- guys it's fine I could just sleep on the couch
L- no you're our guest you deserve the best. Aye that rhymed!
J- lol
E- ok fine but no surprises!
J- ok.

Everyone headed to bed but around 1am I went downstairs to get some water. I got my water when Jake came downstairs looking sleepy and he was shirt less. Man was he hot!

J- oh hey Erika. Can't sleep either!
E- nope
J- yeah it's kinda hard with this boot on
E- yeah
J- do you want some tea to help you fall asleep easier.
E- sure!

Jake made the tea and we sat on the couch facing each other talking about our life's. Jake was really interesting. Like really interesting. Hearing that he doesn't want to go to collage was weird for me cause most people I know want to go. After talking for a little while we faced the wall and kept talking. Jake's voice started to fade and my eyes kept on drooping. Till I finally fell asleep.

Jake's POV:

I asked Erika a question but she didn't respond quickly. I look down to see Erika asleep. I carried her up to her bed and hear her phone go off and she that she got a text from......

A/N ok so I know that this one is up late its because I was trying to get it perfect for you guys and because my friend and I were snapping each other a lot while I was writing so. But I hope you guys enjoyed. Tell me who you think texted Erika and what they texted. Talk to you guys soon #BeAGoat
+Abi🐐+