Pt. 45: Leaving?

Recap: when Jake asked me if I wanted anything I thought it was sweet, I went to go and open the door, I open the door to see....
Erika's POV:

I open the door to see Lo standing in the door way with tons of food. I scream. Jake was already coming over to me when I opened the door. After I screamed I turned around and squeezed him and kissed him too. I then ran to Lo and took the food.

E- omg Jake did you do all this for me?
J- I mean I got some help
E- omg I love you so much
J- I love you too

Jake's POV:

When I heard Erika start to open the door I quickly walked over and all I saw was Erika throwing her self on me. She kissed me and then after that she took the food and put it in the kitchen. She then started talk and then hugged Lo. After Erika and I were done talking I heard Chance come down stairs and ask what's wrong...

C- bro I heard screaming what's wrong?
J- oh nothing just Erika getting excited cause Lo is here and she hasn't been since two days ago and she also brought food.
C- oh ok
J- yeah so wanna come enjoy food?
C- yeah let's get my best-friend tho
J- I'm right here
C- I meant Tessa
J- F*ck you!!
C- you too

I walk back into the kitchen to see Erika putting away food but then I see her phone go off and say

Unknown: go to the door and open it....

I look up and scream meeting in the kitchen. Erika gives me a confused look but just sits on the counter by me. Everyone comes down the stairs quickly and we gather around.

J- ok you are all wondering why I called you down here. Well Lo and Kade have some news.
Lo- ok well I just wanted to get it out there quickly so I'm going back to Ohio for a month or two maybe even more but it's for family reasons so we have one more week to hang out with each other.
K- ok so it's kinda the same thing but McKenzie went to Washington for collage and I'm going to surprise her and she was planing on coming to La some time soon, so I'm going to pick her up then head over to Ohio to get Nathan and bring him here and I'm leaving the same time as Lo too. So one more week together.
Everyone- aweeeeee
J- ok well we kinda have a problem
Everyone- what?
J- ok well guys, Erika's ex, the one I saved her from is in La and Erika got a text from an unknown number and it said go to the door and open it. So Tristan go upstairs and look through the boys balcony, Nick since you work good with tech check the security cameras, Kade and Anthony go and search the whole permitter when we get an okay from Tristan, and Chance you and I will be at the door while the girls are in Alissa's room. Ok, break!

We all head off to our places then Tristan goes and checks he says that we can go and look around. Chance and I look outside and see a package. We quickly get it and get back inside.

J- ok everyone in the kitchen we got a package.

Erika then comes near me when I call for everyone.

J- ok I'm going to open the package...

I go and open the package to see.....

Ahhhh guys thank you sm for almost 40k reads!!! Thank you sm for the love and support!!! Ok so you guys want me to write another story but I want to know what to write it about. Give me ideas in the comments, ok well it's getting late in Ohio so ima head to be goodnight love you goats sm!!!
~Abi🐐💘