Pt. 49: Gone?!

Don't feel like writing the recap cause this chapter is going to be super good!
Erika's POV:

We hopped into the ambulance and the sirens turned on. Chance was sitting by me and I was holding Jake's hand. I was still crying at this current moment. I knew that I had to call Logan and have him come to the hospital. I pull out my phone and start to call Logan.

*on the call*
L- hey Jakeys girl what's up?!

I immediately start to cry silently but my voice cracks.
E- hey Lo-gan som-e thi-ng is w-rong.
L- Erika don't cry was it something I did. What's wrong?
E- L-ogan jus-t go to the hos-pita-l do-wn the stre-t from whe-re we live.
L- ok I'll be there soon bye Erika
E- bye
*end of call*

I just start to cry and grip Jake's hand harder. I was crying and Chance was comforting me. While he was a paramedic asked us questions.

PA- Mam' I have a question?
E- yes?
PA- has anything this bad happen before?
E- yes!
PA- would either of you like to explain
E- Chance would you mind it's hard to think about right now
C- ok so we both experienced this but it happened right after school 3 and a half years ago. It was the first day of Junior year and school just ended.......

I was just crying until we got to the hospital. We went inside and they told us we couldn't follow them. So we sat in the waiting room. I heard the doors open so I looked up and saw Logan I ran up to him and cried.

L- Erika everything is going to be alright.
E- promise?
L- promise

After we get done hugging we hear a doctor say.
Dr- is anyone here for Jake Paul?
Us three all stand up and we walk towards him.

Dr- ok well we have some good and bad news.
What do you want to hear first?
L- bad
Dr- well bad news is that Jake is in a coma
E- what's the good?
Dr- you guys can go and see him
C- thank you doc!

We all head to Jake's room and see him. When we see him all I think about is how fragile he looks but how strong he is. Logan called the doctor in to ask him something. I could here them over my crying saying

L- doc is there anyone in the hospital checked in as Brock Williams?
Dr- yes would you like to see him?
L- yes
Dr- then right this way.

They leave and I say

E- The payback is happening.....

Ahhhh guys one more chapter!!! Can't wait for you guys to read the next story! Hope it's good! Thank ya goats so much for reading love ya!
-Abi🤤🐐