Pt. 27: Make up

Recap: Jake and Erika got into a fight and Jake left her house to go and search for everyone and everyone comes down stairs to see that Erika is crying. She tells them what happened and Logan calls Jake...
Logans POV:

J- bro where are you are you okay?
L- I should be asking you the same question.
J- I'm fine, I was worried sick about you tho.
L- you know who is worried sick abt you?
J- who?
L- Erika Jake she is shaky, she is crying, and she is breathing very heavily.
J- Logan get her some water, and tell her to breath. If anyone is around her tell them to get away.
L- ok
J- ok I'm about 3 mins away.
L- ok
J- I'll see you in 2 mins

We end the call and I go and help Erika with every one else.

Erika's POV:

Once Logan gets on the call with Jake next thing I know is that I'm having a panic attack. I can't stop it. Only Jake knows how to. I can here Jakes voice through Logans phone. It starts to get worse. Logan finishes the call and runs over to me and screams at everyone.

L- Erika listen to me, Jake will be here soon just breath.

I just nod,

L- Ayla get some water, everyone stay back.
About 1 min later I hear the door open I was sitting with my back on the counter. I hear the kitchen door open and I see Jake.

Jake's POV:

After my phone call with Logan I just think to my self, why did I have to be so selfish, why? I finally get to her house and run inside. I run into the kitchen and see her, I slid on to my knees by her.
J- t go get a cold wash clothe, Meg go get some more water. Erika I just need you to breath.

After I said that she started to calm down quickly. After we gave her the water and wash clothe her panic attack was finally done.

J- Erika I'm so sorry for stressing you out, I'm sorry for beings selfish, I'm sorry for freaking you out.
E- Jake it's okay. I promise.
J- promise?
E- promise!

We get closer to each other and....

Ok I'm going to leave you guys here for today, ok last time I'm asking please leave what you guys want to know about me. Hope you guys enjoyed. Talk to you Goats soon
-Abi🐐💘