Pt. 17: What Happens now?

Recap: Jake, Erika, and Tessa just got home. A few mins later they hear a car pull up, open it's door, and shut its door. A min later they hear an obnoxious knock on the front door. Logan and Nathan go up and look at the security cameras. They come back down the stairs with worried faces. Logan says, Everyone to the safe spot. Kade stay up here with me. Don't ask questions or make noise because he is here....
Erika's POV:

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just start balling my eyes out, I try to be quite as possible but I was still loud.

Jake's POV:

After Logan said those last three words I knew that I had get Erika to safety. Erika just starts bursting out in tears. I immediately cradle her in my arms and quickly as possible get her to the safe spot. The safe spot was hidden. It was  basically our 2nd basement but only one window so. Everyone follows me to the safe spot. We all get comfortable, I'm still cradling Erika. She stops crying when I play with her hair.

J- hey everything is going to be ok.
E- you promise.
J- I would never let anything happen to you.

Erika hugs me tightly. We hear awes around us. We let go and remember that everyone was around us.

A- aw you guys!! They are so cute!!!!
Al- I'm not disagreeing.
Ay- aw!!!

A few mins later of talking. We hear police sirens. We all get up cause that was our signal to come out. We come out and see Logan, Kade and a police officer talking.

Rick- Jake, Erika! It's so good to see you guys again!
J- officer Rick!
E- please tell me he is gone!
Rick- Erika we put him across the country. There is no way he is going to get out.

Erika starts crying tears of joy.

E- omg thank you so much officer Rick. I don't know how to explain how much this means to me.
Rick- well it is my duty to help you young ones!
Well I best be going I have to head to another crime event. I'll see you guys around.
Everyone- Bye, thank you!!!!!

Erika ran and jumped in my arms.

E- Jake we are finally safe!
J- you're finally safe!
E- thank you so much!!!
J- your wel......

but before I could finish my sentence Erika slammed her lips on mine. I kissed back after a second of standing there in shock. We were kissing for a straight minute, we heard cheering and whoops from everyone. We finally stop when Logan says that he has to share something.

L- ok guys I have something to share.
Everyone- what is it?
Ay- Logan you sure you want to tell them?
L- as I'll ever be!
C- bro tell us.
L- Ayla and I
Ay- are dating!
Tr- I knew you guys would end up together!
M- such a cute couple!
Mc- aw how many couples are in our group now?!
K- there is 2, for now!
N- what's that suppose to mean!
K- idk

After that we all just chilled out and watched some movies, we went to IHOP for dinner, and headed back to my house. Everyone left expect for Chance, Tessa, Lauren, and Erika.
C- bro can I crash here tonight?
L- yeah just sleep in the guest room.
C- ok. Night guys see you tomorrow. Bye
Everyone- bye.
T- yeah we should start heading out girls.
Lo- yeah it's getting late, and Erika you have to go back to school with us tomorrow.
E- ughhhhhh fineeeeeee
J- ok well if you guys are going to head out I guess I should start to go to bed. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye guys!

We all hug and I head up stairs as they head out of the door. I change and get ready for bed. I finally get in bed and crash.

Erika's POV:

After we left Jakes house we jammed out to Chris Brown in the car. Tessa dropped Lo and I off first. We said our good byes and walked up to the door to see a note that read.....

A/N ok guys so i know that this is a little short. Because I have my first day of school tomorrow so. I'll try to write everyday. If not it will be up the next day. But thanks for reading. Talk to you guys soon!!!!
=Abi🐐=