Brenda: A Threat

Thomas grabbed a knife from the chopping block. "What the hell are you doing!" Minho shouted as Thomas took a swing at him. And even though I don't like Minho that much, I wasn't going to let Thomas cut up one of his best friends.

"W.I.C.K.E.D's controlling him!" I shouted as I shoved Ashoka and Mallory back. Mallory immediately put Ashoka behind her. "Grab him!"

"He has a knife!" Aris shouted back at me as Thomas moved in.

"I can't let you do this." He shouted, though he looked scared as he said it. Minho tackled Thomas to the ground, grabbing the arm that was holding the knife as Thomas tried to plunge it into his back.

"A little help!" Minho shouted as Aris sat down on Thomas' legs as he kicked and thrashed around. I quickly grabbed the knife from him as Hans came back into the room.

"What the hell is happening!" He demanded.

"W.I.C.K.E.D's got him!" I shouted as Thomas continued to fight us, shouting that we couldn't do this. "You have to help him." Hans scoffed and held the door for the next room open for us.

"The only thing that can help him is shutting the implant off. Bring him in."

"No!" Thomas screamed. "I can't let you do this." Jorge punched Thomas, probably in an effort to knock him out but it didn't work as Minho and Aris struggled to drag him into the room.

"Set him on the table!" Hans shouted as Mallory rushed forward, preparing to tie Thomas down. With his legs immobilized, Aris and Minho pinned Thomas down to the table as Mallory tied off the restraints for his wrists as well.

"Sedate him please." I told Hans as he picked up a syringe with yellowish liquid.

"Of course." He said with a shake of his head before pressing the needle against one of the veins in Thomas' arm and pushing down the plunger.

"No!" Thomas shouted but a minute later, he was knocked out. Everyone sighed in relief. Mallory had her arm around Ashoka's shoulders who was staring at Thomas in shock.

"Are we gonna fuckin wig out like that next?" Aris demanded. Hans shrugged.

"Possibly. You want to tie yourselves down? It'd be a whole lot easier for us in the long run." I couldn't tell if Hans was being sarcastic or not but it was a pretty good idea.

"I don't think they'll try again." Mallory argued. "Maybe they only wanted Thomas to try to stop us. He's the one we'd most likely listen too."

"Yeh well, I'd feel a lot safer if all these muchachos were tied down." Jorge said. Mallory shook her head and looked around the room.

"You got any rope in here Doc?" She asked Hans as he sifted through the medical supplies he had laid out in preparation. Hans muttered something and pointed to a cabinet. Walking over, Mallory opened it and found a length of rope. Using the knife that Thomas tried to gut us with, we cut the rope into different lengths and Mallory tied Aris, Minho and Ashoka's hands behind their backs. "If you became feral, I'll tie your legs." She told them.

"Well this is fuckin comfortable." Minho grumbled.

"I'd rather not have you slice my throats than be comfortable okay?" Mallory said patting his cheek lightly with a smile. Minho rolled his eyes at her as I began to help Hans with the operation.